Chapter 52

~3rd person POV~

Slenderman looked up from the papers in shock. "How is that even possible?! Is (y/n) a demon?!" He asked, trying to make sense of what he was told. "We thought that too and checked. She's human. That's when we started to watch her, trying to figure out how she did it." Zalgo says, smirking.

Pondering, slender puts his face in his hands. 'what to do..' he thinks. Suddenly he gets an idea. "What if... We put the boy's life in jeopardy? Wouldnt she heal him to keep him alive like when he was a child?" Slender asked, looking at the papers again.

Zalgo thinks on the idea before smirking. "Lure them here." He says. Slenderman looks at him, not understanding. "The girl has made a contract with you. Tell her that you need her help defeating me. When everyone's here, I'll pull the boy's heart out infront of her. Then we'll see how she did what she did years ago." He explains while putting air quotations on the word Defeating.

Slenderman get shocked again. "Does it have to be that cruel? Perhaps if he was just stabbed in a vital organ." He tries to persuade Zalgo. "The boy was supposed to be dead 10 years. His soul should be here in hell. If anything, I'm taking what belongs to me." Zalgo says, losing his smirk.

"As true as that is, won't that just anger (y/n)? If she's capable of cheating death with someone else, and all the other things I've seen her do, then who knows what will happen she's angry." Slenderman says, crossing his arms. Zalgo looks at him, amused. "So it's true that she idea her emotions. Don't worry, I'm quite aware that she's some kind of Mastermind."

~present time~

It was the scheduled day for everyone to go to the underworld. Something about it made (y/n)'s stomach turn. "..Leon, maybe you should sit this one out." She says. He whips around and looks at her like she's crazy. "As if I'm letting you go into literal hell without me to be there incase you need help. Especially after all you've done for me." Leon says and pulls her into a hug.

She sighs. "I just.. have a bad feeling." (Y/n) says hugging him back gently. Leon enjoys it when she shows her emotions but seeing her worried or sad broke his heart. "If you think I'll get hurt, you still have that contraption." He says, petting her head.

"You're right but it doesn't heal instantly." She says. Leon just shushes her. "Don't worry, I'm sure everything will be fine. You're (y/n) (l/n)! You're capable of anything and everything!" He says and suddenly lifts her up, forcing her to smile.

"There's that beautiful smile of yours!" He exclaims and puts her down. "Shut up, don't tell people I have emotions!" (Y/n) says and play punches his arm. He just chuckles and grabs their things. "ready?" He asks. (Y/n) puts on her mask. "Yeah."

~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: °3° well shiiii-