Chapter 18

~Time skp to Sunday~

(Y/n)'s POV

I get on my phone and text Tra$h boi with a fake number to meet up in the outskirts of the forest. I'm in my murdering outfit waiting for him and his friends in a tree. "Dude, this shit is sketchy as fuck!" One of his friends said. "You're just a pussy! Man up and stop wining!" Ryan said. His other friend remained quiet. They walked until Ryan got a text from me. I just sent him a text to stop and that I see him.

"Alright mysterious person! Where's the fresh weed that you promised?" Ryan asks louder than a normal level of loudness. I quickly swoop in and throw two files his way. They clash on the ground and cause a chemical reaction that makes him pass out. Quickly, I release a smoke bomb and place the tape on the ground before grabbing Ryan and speeding out of here. His friends were a screaming ad coughing mess. 'To the base I go!'

~time skip to Tuesday morning~

Slenderman's POV

The news come on and started talking about this kidnapper. "This coming in, another kidnapping has happed but this time all that was left was a tape! Let's go Sara for more information!" The news reporter says. The screen then showed a girl in her early 30's at the outskirts of a forest. "Thanks Henry! I am currently at the scene of the crime. Three boys from the highschool here went into this forest to meet up with a mysterious someone. One of those boys has been kidnapped in a blink of an eye. I have an officer here with me today to tell us more about the case." The lady says.

"This shit again? Slender, I think you're losing it." Jeff said before trying to change the channel. I grab the remote from him. "Have you forgotten that this person has kidnapped four creepypastas!?" I question. He sighs and walks upstairs. "Two boys came running up to the police station screaming and had a tape in their hand Sunday night. They told us that their friend has been kidnapped by a black and white thing. One of the boys gave me the tape and said that this was left by the kidnapper after kidnapping their friend. We went to watch the tape and that's as far as I can tell you right now." The officer said. The screen flashes back to the main reporter who's at their news building. "

"We'll be right back after this short break to find out the rest of what has happened over Sunday night." He says before the TV goes to a commercial. "Dad? Are we gonna have a new friend soon?" Sally asked. "Most likely, if this human is able to kidnap creepypastas then they will be extremely powerful creepypastas themselves. Sally hums before continuing to play with her toys. The screen then shows the main reporter again. "And we're back! Now let's go back to Sara for more information!" He said.

"Thanks Harry! Now could you tell us what was on the tape officer?" She asked before tilting the mic his way. "The tape showed the kidnapped girl from the first kidnapping Veronica Ilson. She was in this slightly dark room that looks to be in some type of basement. The girl was chained to a wall and a Hydraulic shredder wasn't too far away from her. A person then walked into the frame of the camera and they were wearing a half black half white hoodie, white shirt, half black half white pants, the hood was up so we couldn't see the face of the person. This person then mercilessly chop of or saw off the girls limbs. Limb by limb. And each time they cut off one, they took off any remaining clothing of the severed limb before placing it in the shredder. This tape had writing on it that read 'Despair Bear'. We checked for fingerprints but we only fond the boy's prints. Judging by how he was shaking and the person in the film acted completely different, the person was extra careful to not get prints. Who ever is doing this is extremely clever and knows what they're doing. If you live anywhere near this area, we heavily advise everyone to limit their contact with people and the outdoors as much as possible." The officer said. 'This is one clever killer.'

~~~~~~~~
A/n: so that just happened! Hope you enjoy this extra long chapter! I'm just really in the mood the update this book today!