Chapter 24

(Y/n)'s POV

"Ok, your job is to look through the school's student book and find teenagers or children with the last name of these letters." I say as I write down the letters L, and I on a price of paper. "Ok! I won't let you down!" Leo says. I have Leo sitting at my desk to find new victims for me. "Good. Now I'm going to go have fun with my current victim." I say as I walk out of the room.

Slenderman's POV

I teleport everyone back to the mansion before walking inside. To my surprise, I was hugged by my younger brother, Splendorman. "So, tell me! How did it go?! Do we have a new pasta?" He asks excitedly. I sigh and push him off gently. "She gave me this contract to sign. Saying that she and her assistant are not part of the Creepypastas but instead are our allies." I say as I hand him the laminated paper.

He takes it and reads the paper before handing it back to me. By this time, the others have walked into the living room. "So, basically we come to her calling when she needs a favor and he does the same?" Splendor asks. I nod. "And what 'good' will come out of being 'allies' with that she devil?!" Jeff yells.

"For once, I agree with snowman." BEN said. "Hey!-" Jeff was about to yell but Slenderman stopped him. "Do keep your language checked when Sally's around but, I was forced to sign it." He says. Everyone's faces turned shocked. "What do you mean by 'forced'?" Splendor asked. "Well, she was smart and said that if I made the deal with her then I could get these four back right away. I still wonder what her plan was about that contract." Slenderman says.

"How about we forget about that for now?! Why don't we think about doing something fun instead?" Splendor asks. "Fun?" Sally asks as she tilts her head slightly. "Well, we've never had a contracted ally before. So why not throw a party as a welcome? That way everyone can meet the allies!" Splendor says.

"That's actually not a bad idea. I think it'll be fun to do." Trendor says. "A party? Seriously?" I say sighing. "Don't you think it'll be fun?! Everyone can get to know each other at once that way we don't have too introduce ourselves one at a time!" Splendor says. "Speak for yourself. Me, the minions, the elf, and the crazy chick have already met those two. I'm not up to meeting them again, just thinking about it is a pain." Jeff says.

Multiple remarks were shouted after what Jeff said. "Alright, alright. Calm down. Back to the topic of the party, its not that bad of an idea. I'll let you host a welcoming party but, it has to be formal. Suits and/or dresses will be the dress code. This is an ally, not a friend." I say.

(Y/n)'s POV

I return from my fun with my clothes soaked in crimson blood here and there. "(Y/n)~! Most amazing evil there is on the earth, I've finished what you've asked me to do! Are you proud?!" Leo coos as I walk into the room. "You did? Good. How many people are on the list?" I ask as I walk over to see the list.

"I found only seven people with the last names that start with those letters." Leo says while holding up the list. "Perfect. Now, while I clean up, you'll be finding the same thing but with different letters. That and the range of populated area will be increase severely. Look at the names through this file on my computer. Its a list of every person in this state and every state surrounding it. Here's the letters. Do your job and I'll be back in a bit." I say before writing down the letters on a price of paper. As I started walking towards the door to the bedroom when I heard Leo reply. "Yes Ma'am! I won't let you down!"

~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: finished~