Chapter 7

(Y/n)'s POV

Leo and I walk up to our 'assigned seats'. They are just stops on the floor. "Alright you two, I don't want any funny business! I know you two are in a secret relationship!" As she scolds us for being best friends, the doors open to show two new students. One with pale skin, a white hoodie, and jeans. 'Yikes. Hope he brought some back up clothes cause the gym teachers hates jeans.' The other one is short and wears all green with blond hair. Both boys. 'Good luck new students! You're gonna get lectured if your friends with someone!'

"Mrs. Lasson, you know perfectly well that (y/n) and I are best friends. We aren't dating!" Leo says. 'He hates it when people assume things. Especially if its about us being more than friendsHe says its like  people disrespect us because they don't bother to ask first. I have to admit, I'm perfectly fine with that answer. He's sticking up for both of us, I find it sweet.'

"Ah, new students! Stand right next to me until everyone else arrives." Mrs. Lasson said. 'She only yells at us because we refuse to break down to her stupid commands. PE is just another class that I don't care if I fail in or not. Same goes for Leo.'  "Now back to you two! I don't care what you say you two are! I will not have any form of relationships in my classroom!" She yells at us. At this point most of the students are in their spots.

"Why? So we can live a sorry life like you?" I whisper to Leo. He holds back his laughter but stills smiles. The teacher saw this and got mad. "IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY YA LITTLE MUTE, THEN SAY IT TO ME!" She screamed. I snapped when she called me a mute.

I stood up and slapped her across the face. "You're a bitch, you know that? You have a sad and horrible life so you take it out on other people. Remember when you had a life and weren't making bitchy comments about mine?" I say loud enough for the whole class to hear. The new kids looked at me in pure shock, along with the rest of the class but they were more shocked that I said something. There was a couple of 'ooo's' and 'oh's' from what I said.

"YOU LITTLE BRAT! GO TO THE PRINCIPAL OFFICE NOW! I'LL HAVE YOU EXPELLED FOR SLAPPING ME!" She screamed in my face. The late belle rang. "Cool. A longer summer." I say and start walking away, towards to doors. Hearing shuffling and then footsteps, I knew it was Leo following me. I stop in my tracks and turn my head to make sure. Of course, Leo was right by my side carrying both our bags. I smile slightly and take my bag from his hands, muttering a thanks as we walk out the door.

"Well shit, (y/n). You got pissed!" Leo says once the doors close. "I got pissed because I couldn't stand her calling me that." I said still angry. "I'll keep in mind that you don't like being called a mute. That was the first time someone called you that too. From your outburst, it'll surly either make sure no one ever calls you that or some guys might call you that to get you to talk to them." Leo says. I nod but keep my eyes straight. The vending machine comes into view and I quickly walk to it. "Ah, I see. Getting a destress snack?" Leo asked. I nod and put in the money for some powdered donuts and a chocolate milk. "Feeding your sweet tooth today, aren't you?" Leo asks as he leans on the vending machine as I push the buttons. "Sweets calm me down. Same with tea. You know that." I say.

~~~~~~~
A/n: chapter! Late at night! XP