Chapter 8

(Y/n)'s POV

Once I got my snack, we walk into the office. Since we're sent in here so often, the office ladies are used to seeing our faces. One gives out a sad sigh and dials a number. She picks up the phone and speaks while looking at us. "Yes sir. They are. Of course." She then hangs up the phone and gestures to the Principal's office. We walk up to the door and Leo opens it since my hands are full.

There's the Principal, sitting in his chair with a board look on his face. His elbows are on his desk and his fingers where intertwined with his chin on his hands"You two are in big trouble this time." He says. 'Whenever someone stands up to the gym teacher, she throws a fit like a 2 year old and lies to the principal to get that student in serious trouble.' I sigh and sit in one of the seats that are in front of his desk.

"Your gym teacher tells me that you, (y/n), slapped her out of nowhere and called her a bitch. Leo, you punched her in the stomach and laughed when (y/n) slapped her. What do you have to say for yourselves?" He says with a dark voice. The kind of voice that scary parents use when they're mad at the child. 'I hate being treated like a child!' I open my donuts are start eating them with an obvious angry face.

Leo, of course, noticed and spoke up for me. "Sir, what Mrs. Lasson said is not true. She was yelling at us for being friends and she thought we were dating. Mrs. Lasson hates it when students date in her class but this time was just assuming. (Y/n) said something to me but the teacher didn't hear it. The teacher then got mad and started yelling at (y/n), calling a mute and multiple other things. Yes, (y/n) slapped her, but that was only after Mrs. Lasson called her a mute. I did not hit the teacher, I just followed (y/n) as she stormed out of the gym. While we were leaving, she called (y/n) a brat and told her that she will get us expelled. If you want to punish someone, punish your bitchy gym teacher."

The principal looked stunned at what Leo had said. While Leo was talking, I relived that moment and got angrier causing me to eat faster. 'One donut left! Noooooo!!!' I ate half and handed the other half to Leo. He seemed to be pissed and that's how I make him feel better. I could see he got less tense when he ate it. Smiling slightly, I get up and throw away my donut wrapper. When I turn around, I catch a glace of something quite interesting tucked under his desk. 'There's always a bottle of lotion in this room and lots of tissues In the garbage.' I smirk when it clicked together. When I sat back down, I started drinking my chocolate milk, still smirking. "What are you smirking at?" 'Oh this'll be fun~! I now can manipulate my principal!' My smirk grows wider once I put on the cap to my chocolate milk.

~~~~~~
A/n: gee, I wonder what the principal does in his free time!