Chapter 11

Warning, extremely graphic and gruesome images will be placed in your mind.

(Y/n)'s POV

Leo and I stay quiet until it was the perfect moment to strike. He quickly grabbed the knife out of her hand as I hold her arms to her back. 'Geez, this girl's strong.' I thought as I kept fighting with her to keep her hands behind her back. Leo noticed this and quickly knocked her out by hitting her in the head. "I guess that works too. Though I didn't want to damage her on the outside, it'll have to do. Here, you carry her. I'll grab the knife." I say. We switch and quickly start walking to the forest. Leo was following my lead the whole way there.

I stop at a huge tree. "A tree?" Leo questioned. I nod before pulling a low branch that was on the left side of the tree. As it bends a click could be heard. Part of the tree moves backwards then scrolls up. This allows us to see the hollow insides of the dark tree. Suddenly, the lights flicker on allowing us to see a stair well. "Ok, secret base. Nice. How long have you been working on this?" Leo asks as he walks into the man made tree. "Eh, a few years. I'd say about 7 years." I say once I let go of the branch, causing it to go back to normal. Once I step into the hollow tree, the entrance closes.

We walk down the steps in silence. Once we walked all the way down, we are greeted with a basement looking like hallway. "Whoa...." Leo says in amazement. "How come I'm just learning about this place?" Leo asks. "Its part of the plan. Don't question it." I say coldly. Leo swallows but nods his head and stops asking questions. Titanium steel doors are lined in the hallway. Each one has bullet proof class so you can see what inside. Every room has a large letter inside painted on the wall. The first one, the one where I keep the girl that I kidnapped, has an I painted on the wall. She's chained up to the same wall her left leg missing.

By the looks of it, her untreated wound is starting to rot. Not to mention that blood it splattered all over the floor.  The chunks of her leg is still underneath the hydrolytic shredder. The cement floor is sunk slightly so the blood flows into the middle of the floor so it could flow into a sewer of a near by ghost town. Across the room is a hydrolytic press, ready to be used. And in a corner is a functioning hose, to use to wash off all the blood once done so the place doesn't smell like pure rotten flesh. Each room is the same just without the bodies and blood that have yet to appear.

"You thought this place out didn't you?" Leo asks as he's slightly disturbed by what he sees. "Of course. If I didn't, I'd be caught by the police or the FBI or even SWAT. Over the years, I've calculated every possible way on how manipulate and hypnotize whom ever I want. Not only that but, I've also found the perfect way to make your wish come true." I say. We continue to walk down the hall as I talked. At the end of the hall is another titanium steel door but this one had a screen on its right side and no handle. "What do you mean by my wish?" Leo asked. I press my thumb on the screen. A needle pricks my thumb and takes my drop of blood. A green check showed up on the screen and I removed my thumb and placed it in my mouth so I could lick the injury.

"There are always things that I hide. But the best part of my personality is my loyalty. You do not ever need to worry about me teaming up with someone how's against us. And thanks to my loyalty, I always keep a promise. Even if it kills me." I say. The door opens as soon as I'm done talking. Leo's jaw dropped at the sight. A large room, furnished completely, a cork board full on pins, pictures, and red string, a desk in a corner with a rolly chair and a few monitors with a key board, a large TV, a coffee table, red carpet, a large black couch with matching pillows, two normal wooden doors on the right, and two steel doors on the left.

"Follow me." I say. Leo nods as he follows me to one of the steel doors. "I have a question." Leo says quietly. "Shoot." I say. My voice seemed to surprise because he jumped slightly causing me to smile under my dust mask. "How did you get all of this titanium steel?" Leo asks. "I made it myself. Not only did I just melt titanium steel that I stole, I also modified it so its stronger and doesn't rust over time. Like I said, this took me almost my home whole life to make." I say. Once again, the door required a blood sample. I did the same thing as I did last time and it opened. Inside this room was a chair, a single light bulb, and nothing else.

"Put her in the chair." I say. Leo nods and puts her in the metal chair. The chair then noticed that someone was sitting in it, so it clamped down her wrists, ankles, and neck. "More titanium steel, of course." Leo says. I nod. I then walk out of the room and hold the door open for Leo. He gets the idea and quickly walks out of the room, allowing me to shut the door. I then walk over to the other metal door, this one didn't need blood but a key. I pull out my everything key, place it in the key hole, and push its nose. A creepy laugh admitted from the key as it worked it's 'magic', a click was heard. I then open the door, that was now unlocked, to show a controlled environment. A warm breeze flowed into our faces as I opened the door.

"You grow a tree? In here?" Leo asks as he walks up to the tree. I walk in as well, the door slowly closes behind me. "And it has flowers?" He questions. Pale yellow and white flowers that seem to resemble a belle grow on the tree. "Its called Burundanga aka The Devil's Plant. Its the source of the scariest drug in the world. This tree grows wild in Colombia and because of its extremely dangerous levels, its extremely hard to get some. I was lucky to get myself a seed. Parts of this plant is dangerous and some could be fun depending on what you're into. Just imagine the worst roofie you can, then multiply that by a million. This drug is called Scopolamine. Once turned into a powder, its the same density, weight, and look as cocaine. Just 1 gram of it can kill up to 10 or 15 people. Its also fast acting, all she needs to do is smell a small bit and she'll be completely drugged after about a minute." I say.

"Ok. Then what does it do?" Leo asks as he walks out of the room, i follow close behind. "It takes away your free will. Anyone can turn into complete mind slaves for hours. And once it where's off, the person who was drugged either dies or wakes up not knowing anything that happened." I say. "And you need it, why?" Leo asks as he sits down on the black couch. "So, we can find out who sent Jane and possibly the other new students to spy on us." I say.

~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: DAAAAAAMMMMNNNN!!!! THE MASTERMIND IS SHOWING! AND LOOK AT HOW LONG THIS CHAPTER WAS! 1333 WORDS!
Why didn't I stop when I got to 500-600 words? Because a lot needed to be covered in this one chapter cause that's what was on my mind for this whole chapter! Not only that but, I wanted good detail.

The drug, Scopolamine is a real drug. That's why it took me a while to write this chapter. I wanted true facts mixed into this fan fiction so, I did research.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed today's chapter!