Chapter 22 + important a/n

Please read the important and super cool a/n at the end of this chapter!

(Y/n)'s POV

'Quick! Think of a save!' "You know, for a guy who has no face you can surely shove your nose far up someone's ass." I say. This severely shocked and confused him. "It means you're all up in my business. Now could you please stop asking me questions?" I ask before walking faster. He shuts up so I can finally have some peace and quiet.

Slenderman's POV

'So she gets agitated if asked questions. I still am curious on what she's planning." She stops in front of a tree. "I made this place for people my size so, it'll be a bit cramped until we get to the main room." (Y/n) says before grabbing a branch and bends it. A click was heard before part of the tree opened up. The inside of the tree lit up with mechanical torches, allowing my to see a spiral staircase.

"Go down the staircase." She says. I nod before taking a few steps into the hollowed out tree. She steps in and let's go of the branch causing the door to close.  We walk all the way down the stairs and into a long hallway. "Steel?" I question as I look at the door. "Modified stainless steel in fact. I was able to find a way to make a medal stronger than stainless steel." She says proudly.

At the end of this hallway was a door. (Y/n) took of her glove and placed her finger onto the electronic pad. A needle came out and pricked her finger. Just a single drop of blood dropped onto the pad before the door unlocked. "High security." I comment. "I like to be safe." She says before opening the door.

(Y/n)'s POV

Both Slender and i walk into the main room. Leo was on the couch taking a nap with the show Strawberry shortcake on the TV. I turn off the TV and pick up Leo, carrying him into a room on the right and place him on the bed. After tucking him in, I walk out to see that Slenderman been observing.

"The four are in this room over here." I say as I walk over to the room. Once my DNA was given to the device the door opened to reveal the four Creepypastas. "Someone's here to take you guys home." I say as I go to untie the proxies. Once free, they went to grab their weapons and immediately faced me. 'They want to fight? They'll lose again.' "I don't think fighting me will do you any good. Especially if I can beat all three of you in a matter of seconds." I say. They looked over at the door and looked back at me. "Slenderman is waiting in the main room. Go ahead and walk out the door." I say.

As I walked up to the door, Jane started to struggle against the medal chair. The chair wasn't too happy about that and tightened its grip. I pulled out a small judge hammer and a red button appeared in front of me. I tap the button and she was set free.

~~~~~~~~~~~~A/n: ok, now onto the good stuff!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: ok, now onto the good stuff!!

I made a YouTube channel! Go on YouTube and search up "Magik Sisterz". The pictures are anime girls and we currently have 4 videos!

I say "we" because the channel is also Roxanne_Rose 's YouTube. We are a duo and work together! (Unless its on books. Lol)