Chapter 51

~Slenderman's POV~

As said, I wasn't attacked by any demons on my way to the castle. Once I get there, one of Valgo's maids comes over and bows. "We've been expecting you Mr.Slenderman. I will be your guide to King Valgo." She says and motions me to follow.

'its best to stay on guard incase this is a trap.. but I do need to know what that girl is planning. She's alarmingly smart and fast working. Something about her is throwing me off. Me! A famous murdering humanoid creature. Yet somehow I'm the only one who feels this way. The other Creepypastas actually enjoy her company. Including my brothers!'

I was snapped out of my thoughts by the maid. "Are you alright, sir?" She asks. "I'm fine, just bring me to Zalgo." I say. She just nods and leads me to a pair of large doors. The maid moves aside and bows. As I'm about to knock on the door, I'm stopped by a voice. "Just come in, Slender."

Opening the doors, I see Valgo, sitting on his chair with many papers on the desk. I walk in and take a seat. "Maid, fetch us some tea. This is going to be very enjoyable for me." The maid just bows and closes the doors Before leaving.

"Alright, enough of your games. Tell me what the girl is planning." I say, impatient. "Oo. This is going to be so much fun~. I'm sure you're aware of how your so called minions are in love with her." He says, cheerful at the situation. I tense up.

Zalgo fake gasps. "So you DIDNT know! This is going to be priceless!" "Stop with your games and tell me what's going on!" I snap. He just chuckles and hands me a couple of papers. Curious I look at what the papers say, what I read makes me pause in shock. "The boy she travels with was supposed to be dead 10 years ago."

~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: things starting to get wild, fam