Chapter 27

Splendorman's POV

"Oh dont be silly, Jeff! Nothing is wrong with these cookies! I've had quite a few and feel perfectly fine! Even Slender had one!" I say before giving Sally the cookie. She ate it before someone could take it away.  "I still dont trust this Ally."

"You should learn to not swear around Sally, I've told you this before" Slenderman scolds before continuing. "She has quite the high intelligence for her age, she'll be a very good ally. (Y/n) has a loose formal party so i need you all to be on your best behavior."

(Y/n)'s POV

I finished the exoskeleton for the project very light flexible but strong and very powerful, exactly what i wanted and need. "Leo, im going to send you out on a mission." I call out, suddenly i hear footsteps running towards me. The curtain flies open to show Leo with a huge smile on his face.

He then hugs me tightly before speaking happily "Anything for you!" Unfazed by his normal behavior, i write down a list of things. "Get me these things, i dont care how. If you steal, dont get caught and dont let the cameras see your face. Got it?" I say.

Leo lets go and grabs the piece of paper "got it! I wont let you down!" He says before grabbing a dust mask that i made him and left. Sighing, i sit down on the couch then lay on my back.

"If everything keeps running smoothly, my dream will be met soon but i cant let it go too soon. That will destroy the purpose. Make things slow with no pattern, have everyone fear for my next move. It'll be glorious when it all pays off." I say to myself then turn on my side to look at the papers i have on the table.

"Perhaps those Creepypastas have information that's useful to me." I then grab a piece of paper and start a sketch on a project that I'll work on next. "I'll name it project X." Taking that paper, i put it on my desk.

Leo's POV

Looking at the list once i get to town, i read "50 buckets of black and white paint each with 10 buckets of red?" Shrugging, i make my way to the city and find a store that sells paint. Once i walk in, i serve the place to see where everything is. 'This has to be perfect for (y/n)!' 

"Excuse me sir," i turn to see a worker "the store will be closing shortly. Do you need help finding anything?" They ask. "Oh, no thank you i was just browsing today." I say before buying a paint color palette.

So im not suspicious, i go to a cafe for a drink and to wait for the store to close. 'How will i get that much paint at once? Maybe i should do it over a period of time... Yeah, (y/n) would like that!' Now, its just a matter of time until i can take the paint.

~time skip~

3rd person POV

The news turns on and everyone listens to what the reporter says. "Another odd phenomenon has occurred. Over the past month someone, who has yet to be identified, has stolen a total of 110 buckets of paint. Only in 3 colors, red white and black. Police are on the case on who is behind this very strange steal."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: Thank you guys so much for being so patient!

Im so sorry that it took so long!