Chapter 23

(Y/n)'s POV

I stand and watch as Slenderman checked the four as if he were an overprotective parent and saw their kid fall down. The sound of a door opening caught my attention. Turning to the sound, I see Leo has woke up and was walking towards me. His face showed confusion and terror. He just did behind me while whimpering.

I sigh and take out the paper and hand it to him. Leo reads it and wraps an arm around my waist as he places his chin on my shoulder. "...oh..." He says before handing it back. "What's that?" A Creepypastas asks. Looking up, Masky was the one who asked. "Go ahead and read it yourself."  I saw as I hand it to him.

"Hmf, my teddy bear." Leo whispers as he holds me closer. I keep a straight face as I lightly smack his face with the back of my hand. "Eeehhh..." He goes as he let's go. "An alliance? What for?" Masky questions. "I have my reasons." I say as I take the paper back.

"Anyway, you all can go home now unless you want me to meet the rest of you." I say as I walk to my desk. "So we're free to go? Just like that?" Jane questions. "That is what I said, yes?" I say as I pull out my small hammer. A red button appeared on the desk as the wood moved out of the way. "Boop." I say to myself as I tap the button with the hammer.

A mechanical hand came out of the ceiling  and took the signed paper. I walk back the the group and stand next to Leo. They all had confused and shocked faces. A few seconds later, the same hand came out in front of Slenderman holding a laminated copy of the signed paper. He took it into his hand and the mechanical hand went back into the ceiling.

"Its your own copy of the document. The real one was scanned and was put into a hyper computer that I made so, I can make 500 copies per second if I wanted. So, am I leaving with you guy or are we going to be doing this a different day?" I say. Leo looked surprised but went along with it with a sly smirk on his face as he wrapped his arm around me.

"We should do this a different day. Let my Pastas that you kidnapped calm down back at home. I'll send someone to get you when I'd like you to meet everyone." Slenderman says. I nod and watch as they leave my base by teleporting. "And what's up with you being all handsy?" I ask as I turn to Leo. He blushes but quickly tries to hide it by hugging me. "N-no reason.." He says as he hugs me tighter. I sigh and hug back. After a few seconds, I let go and pulled away. "Now, would you like to help me with some stuff?" I ask. Leo nods and quickly smiles brightly.

~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: chapter!!!