Chapter 42

(Y/n)'s POV

While sitting in a classroom, everyone gets super happy about that the teacher said. "Wow! This is going to be great!" I say with fake happiness

~time skip~

I was walking down a hallway when I hear the voice of the principal. "No, that cant be done! If that happened the whole school would collapse!" Setting up a new project of mine, a tiny bear of my logo with a camera and wings. As tiny as a fly. "Go film that conversation." I whisper to it.

Project G flies off my hand and around the corner. Putting on my headphones while walking away, I can listen to the conversation and with a small screen on my wrist as a watch I can watch it live. Pushing the record button, and the whole conversation is recorded.

'Hmmm... this is very interesting and useful to me~' Without seeming out of the ordinary, I wave goodbye to some students that I've seen and leave the school. Since school hours were over that is.

~time skip~

A week has past, I've learned some very useful information. "Leo, I'm going out!" I say before leaving. During my walk to through the woods and towards the school, I felt like I was being watched. Sighing, I turn. "You guys can come out now, i know you're there." I say.

BEN, Masky, and Hoodie pop out of the shadows. "How did you know that we were there?!" BEN asked, surprised and a bit annoyed. "I could feel you watching me. Now, why are you following me?" I say in my monotone voice.

"Slender told us to find you, we're supposed to give you this book." Masky says before walking up and handing me a book. Reading the title, I could understand what its about. "A journal about nonhuman creatures?" I ask, looking up at Masky before looking back down at the sizable book.

"Slender said that its urgent for you to read it cause he'd like to talk to you about helping us again. Those Hunters backed down but another enemy of ours has threatened us. We want you to use your smarts to help us against then." Masky explained.

"So in other words, you guys are too dumb to think of a plan on how to defeat your own enemies?" I say witch a slight smirk. The three Creepypastas before me were a loss for words. "I gotta go now but tell slender that I'll read the journal." I say before walking away.

~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Poof! It complete! Yay! High school keeps me too busy 😓