Chapeter 46

Important a/n at the end, please read

(Y/n)'s POV

The cops found the dead principle and havent found me yet. It's been a month. I finally finished my newest project. "Hey there" turning around I see BEN. "What are you doing out in the woods?" He asked. "Looking for a large body of water." I say. He visibly stiffens then nods.

"Follow me then." BEN starts to walk in a different direction so I follow. "Why are you looking for water?" He asks. "New project." I say. He asks more questions but I dont explain anything.

We arrive at a lake and I take out a cube. Tossing it into the water, the water turns purple and starts to bubble. "Interesting." I say. The clear blue water is now dark purple boiling hot sludge. "Wh- what did you just do?!" He asks, panicked.

I just take out another cube and toss it in. The water turns back to normal and the cube is purple. "Perfect." I say and pick up the cubes. "Explain!" He exclaims. "Why should i?" I ask. He pauses. Taking the opportunity, I go up to him and cup his cheek.

"You wont tell on me, will you?" I say in an almost sickening sweet voice. His cheeks turn pink and he shakes his head. "Good!" I moves away and walk back to my base, leaving him there to be flustered.

~~~~~~~~~
A/n: hey guys, I know it been a while and this is very short but I can explain.

I have a lot of stuff going on in my life, having to worry about money, grades, and other things has taken up a lot of my time. Luckily, summer will be here soon and I'll be back to updating more frequently!