Chapter 9

Jane's POV

The late belle rang so I quickly moved to the gym. Looking round, I see that Tweedledee and Tweedledum are also here. Then I hear yelling, the gym teacher was yelling into the phone. She was crying fake tears while yelling that someone slapped, punched, called her a bitch, and laughed at her. The other students were talking about something.

I walk over to the guys to see that they have shocked faces. "What happened here? You look like you've seen Zalgo (a/n: I think that's how you spell it, tell me if I'm wrong.) In a maid outfit." I saw. They cringed at what I said but still snapped out of their daze. "The chick everyone's talking, the silent one, got up and slapped the gym teacher because she called her a mute." BEN said. I nod and watch s the teacher ended the call, then turned to me.

"Are you also a new student?" She asked calmly. 'Bipolar much?' I nod. "Well that's wonderful! Now you three I'll call me Mrs. Lasson. I'll be your gym teacher for high school. The rules in my class are simple, Never Ever be in a relationship in my class! I will not stand for students to date! Rule number two is to always dress appropriately! No dresses, no jeans, no crop tops, no crocks, no flip flops, no jewelry, no hoodies, no skirts, no skorts, no long sleeves, and always have your hair up if you have long hair!" She yells. (A/n: these teachers have no chill.)

~time skip~

'That was harder than training with Slenderman! That the hell is that woman's problem?!'  I start walking back to my locker, opening my locker I can hear people conversations. "Did you hear about (y/n)'s outburst today?!" "No I haven't! What happened?!" "Mrs. Lasson was being a bitch again but to (y/n) and that boy she hangs out with. She kept saying that they were dating but the boy said that they were only best friends!" "Really?! What happened next?!" "(Y/n) whispered something to Leo, I think it was, that made him smile and almost laugh! Mrs. Lasson got pissed and yelled at (y/n) calling her a mute! (Y/n) then suddenly snapped and slapped the teacher right in the face! She even put Mrs. Lasson in her place! Calling her a bitch and that she only acts that way because of her sad life!" "Preach, girl! (Y/n) is such a badass! Maybe thanks to that we'll get a new gym teacher!" "I hope so!"

The belle rang, quickly grabbing my things I walk to world history.I look over to see a smiling female teacher that's about 7 months pregnant. "Hello! You must be on of the new students! I'm Mrs. Holo! I will be your world history teacher! Let's chat until all the students arrive! That way I can learn more about you then you can introduce yourself to the class!" She exclaimed then clapped her hands quickly at the end. 'Oh boy.'

~~~~~~
A/n: another chapter!

I took a nap earlier today so I'm wide awake!