Chapter 6

Jane's POV

I wrote a note asking her if she knew anything about this (y/n) chick. A few minutes later, the teacher turns his back and she hands me a new note. "I know her better than anyone. Why are you asking? The rumors around the school? Or for a different reason?" Ok, so this girl has info about this chick. I don't want to blow my cover so let's just go with the rumors.

The teacher turns back around right when i was about to hand her a note. "Oh~! Passing notes in my class are you~?" The teacher purred slightly. I shot him a disgusted look and glanced at the girl to see that she's cringing. 'If this guy wants to flirt with me, he's gonna die.' I thought. "No sir. I just found this paper on the floor." I say innocently. 'This innocent act is going to be the death of me.'

"In that case, why don't you get up and throw it away?" He said smirking. I sigh and stand up, glancing at the girl she mouths two words that makes me both angry and disgusted. Your butt! I walk over to the trash bin and throw away the note. Turning around I can see the teacher walking back to his desk while eyeing me up. 'Gross.' I walk back to my desk and look at the girl, giving her a questioning stare.

She nods her head while smiling, like she was holding in a laugh, and tries to mimic how to the teacher was looking at my butt. 'This old man wants to die tonight!'

(Y/n)'s POV

The belle rings soon after. I stand up and grab my things. Jane stands up and follows me and Leo. "So, can I get your name at least?" She asks. "You already know my name. We were talking about me in class with notes, remember?" I whisper back. Her eyes go wide and she stays where she stood. I smile and walk away with Leo by my side.

"So, you're talking to the new girl?" Leo asked quietly so no one could hear. "We had a teacher that flirts and tries to touch female students. I had to help somehow." I whisper as we got to our lockers. I quickly put my books away and shut my locker. My bag with me and Leo following, as we walk to second period. PE.

"Physical Education. Let's do it!" Leo says happily. "Tch, more like Pointless Exercise!" I say. We walk into the gym to see the coach or the basketball team of, Mrs. Lasson. 'Mrs. Lasson, wanted to be a gymnastic and cheerleader when young but then fell in live with some guy who gave her a child. He left her once she told him that she was pregnant. The baby turned out to be Stillborn which broke her heart even more. She's now 37, bright red hair, brown eyes, slightly tall, and hates couples in her class. She evys any students that have a good relationship so she gives them a failing grade until they brake up.'

~~~~~~
A/n: another chapter!