Chapter 14

(Y/n)'s POV 

Leo and I arrive at school in our pajamas. He's in his Bunny pj's with no shame while I'm just in a soft T-shirt and a pair of fuzzy shorts with bear slippers. We walk past the large crowd and as usual, I get a bunch of hollers from the football team. Rolling my eyes I walking into the school. 'About 15 minutes before the first bell. Not bad.'

As we were walking around the school, my ears pick up the sound of footsteps behind us. 'Its sounds like two people are following us. Could be Jeff and Ben the new students. Also the ones that are with Jane onto finding out my plan. I bet they're following us cause their friend is missing. Though I know that her and Jeff have some bad blood but whatever.' I took a quick glace behind us. The familiar white hoodie and green hat were there.

"Don't freak out but, Jeff and Ben, the new kids are following us. They must know that we kidnapped Jane. Come on." I whisper to Leo before grabbing his hand. I notice his cheeks blush a small bit by my touch but, I pay no mind to it since I have something more important in my mind. Holding his hand, I drag him into the girls bathroom and into one of the stalls. I let go of his hand and motion him the stay still.

I then jump up into a ceiling corner, using friction to keep myself up. Where I am, I won't be seen once they enter. A few seconds later, they walk into the bathroom. Ben closes the door and Jeff plus out a knife. 'I'm glad I'm armed or else I would have a harder time getting the upper hand.' Jeff opens each stall until he opens the one Leo is in. "EXCUSE YOU! OCCUPIED!" Leo yelled trying to close to door again. Ben tried not to laugh while Jeff looked extremely confused.

Jeff puts his knife to Leo's throat causing Leo to squeak. "Tells us where Jane is and we'll leave." Ben says. "I honestly have no idea where she is." Leo says with his hands up. 'Coward.' "I know exactly where she is." I say as I drop down to the floor, landing on my feet. The two I seemed confused but rolled with it. "Then where is she?" Jeff asked. 'Judging by his voice he doesn't care, he's probably just doing this cause Slenderman told him to.' "Eh, somewhere." I say shrugging.

"You aren't going to tell us where she is? We have your friend as a hostage." Ben questions. I shake my head. "I have no idea what you're talking about." I say in an innocent voice. I then smirk before swifty throw a small knife at Jeff's hand. It causes the knife in his hand to fly out of his grasp and towards me. I grab the knife and aim it at Ben's face. "I think it is I who has the upper hand." I say smirking.

~~~~~~
A/n: chapter! Enjoy!