Chapter 1

(Y/n)'s POV

'Perfect. Faze 1 is complete. Now its time to wait for a while before going onto Faze 2. The longer this takes the better, more fear and despair will erupt into the world.' I was snapped out of my daze of daydreaming when a small tap was at my window. Looking over I see that its my best friend Leo. I open the window so he could come it. (A/n: the pic is what he looks like.)

"What's the problem this time? Again with your parents?" I ask. He nods, sighing and sits on my bed. "You're gonna stay here for a bit?" I ask. He nods once more before taking off his hoodie, scarf, and shoes. "Its gotten cold outside. Lucky us that we have a tree in between our houses. Easier to see each other." He says. I nod. 'Our bedroom windows are alined straight across each other and with the old but very sturdy tree in the middle we can just climb to each others windows.'

I notice some new cuts and gases on his arms. "Was that your Father or Mother?" I ask as I get the First aid kit. He looks down ashamed. "I-its was Mother." I hum to show that I heard. "She's gotten more violent since your sister. How are you holding up?" I ask as I sit next to him and open the kit. He sighs. "I feel like I'm barely holding onto my sanity. I loved my big sister very much but she was murdered in an alley way in the streets on New York." He says, gritting his teeth while I dab on some Hydrogen peroxide. I nod. "I can't imagine how that feels. Being an only child is hard. You never get that kind of love from a sibling." I say.

"What about you? How has your parents been treating you?" Leo asks as I start to wrap him arms up. "They left me here and went on a vacation to get away from the kidnapper. They're probably hoping I'll be next." I say smiling slightly. "It was you, wasn't it?" Leo asked. "I would be lying if I said I wasn't." I said smirking. I tided a knot to keep the bandages in place. "(Y/n)." Leo growled. "Yes?" I purred. "You're an evil little thing, you know that?" Leo chuckled. "Yes." I said giggling slightly. Leo smiled and laid down on my bed. "You want me to make you some tea? We have school tomorrow." I ask.

He turns to look at me. "Could you? That would be great! And is it alright if we have a sleepover tonight?" He asks smiling. I nod and smile. "You know you're welcomed to stay here as long as you like." I say as I hug him. "Now, I'm gonna make you that tea." I say walking out the door. A faint 'yay!' Could be heard from my room! I giggle slightly and shake my head at the silliness.

~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: chapter!