Chapter 17

(Y/n)'s POV

After dragging the two boys by their feet for about 2 minutes I start to hear fighting. "FOR (Y/N)!" I heard Leo shout before a loud thud was heard. Seconds later I hear Leo scream his battle cry before hearing him run over. Leo was holding another guy but this one had a brown hoodie with a blue hood, round orange goggles, and a mouth guard. Leo also had two hatchets and a few deep cuts.

"Well, good thing you won. Are you gonna be ok until we get to the base?" I ask. 'I just noticed all three of these boys are wearing jeans. What's up with killers wearing jeans and a hoodie?' "Yeah, I'll be fine. I see you handled those two easier. Let's go before more come to kill us." Leo says. I nod and start walking, still dragging the two on the ground. "Wait, we can't go to the base with your wounds like that. You'll leave a blood trail." I say before putting the two boys down. Leo does the same with the other one and allows me to tear up his shirt so now he has a crop top. I giggle quietly as I wrap the fabric tightly on his right arm.  I then tear up a pant leg on his left side and tightly wrap it around the gash in his leg.

"Nice style." I say giggling. "Shut up, meanie." Leo says in a childish voice. I laugh as his reply and pick up the weapons and the two boy's feet. "Alright let's go." I say as I continue walking. Leo nods and does the same as he carries the other boy. 'Judging by what Jane told me, these three are Slenderman's proxies. They normally just do things that are on his agenda because he assigns them these missions. That sounds more like minions than proxies but whatever. By the information I got from her, these three are named Ticcy Toby, Masky, and Hoodie. Lucky me, I know their pasts so its not that hard to get the upper hand.'

As I look up I see that we have arrived that the tree.  Leo grabs the two that I was dragging and takes them down the stairs so I was able to open the door. We both walk to the room that holds Jane and I open the door. Jane was starring at the floor until she heard us walk in. As she looks up I can tell that her face is in total shock. "Who are you?! Where am I?! How did I get here?! Why are you kidnappings Creepypastas?! Do you work for Zalgo?!" She questions.

"Geez, calm down Jane! I feel like I'm in an interview! I forgot that I erased your memories but I first kidnapped you cause you were in my territory, then I drugged you so I could get answers. That drug make you forget everything so let me in lighten you on what you told me. You told me everything I needed to know about Creepypastas, their strengths, their weaknesses, and their pasts. Thanks you you, I have the upper hand." I say smiling. "You'll never get away with this!" She shouts. "Awe, you poor thing! You don't realize that I already have!" I say before exiting the room. While Jane and I had our little chat, Leo used the hand cuffs I hand at my desk to keep their hands behind their backs. He then proceeded to tie up their feet.

'This is gonna be a long weekend.'

~~~~~~~~~
A/n: this story is starting to get really good!