Chapter 21

(Y/n)'s POV
"Good question. You can have them back right now if you agree to make a deal with me." I say smirking. He seemed confused by my request which caused me to smile a genuine smile. "What kind of deal are you talking about, child?" He questions. I take a piece of paper from my pocket, I then proceed to unfold the paper then hand it over to Slenderman. He reads the whole thing before becoming shocked at my request. "Smile, please go back to the mansion." He says. Smile looks at him weirdly before nodding and runs off into the forest.

"If I sign this, I will get my Proxies and Jane back?" He questions. I nod. "Without a doubt. Aren't you able to tell if someone is lying to you? Look into my eyes as I say this, sign that paper and we both benefit from it. No one loses anything. Everyone wins and gets something out of it. So, will you agree to it?" I ask him. He thinks for a bit before signing the paper and hands it over to me. I smile as I see his signature on the line. Taking out a pen that I had with me, I write my name under his.

"Then its official, from this point on we are now allies. Creepypastas will come to my aid if needed and vise versa. Now, for the four Creepypastas that I have, do you want to follow me to my base to get them then I follow you to your mansion to meet the rest of the Creepypastas or, do you just want me to drug one of the Pastas that I have to show me where your mansion is?" I ask. "I'll just follow you." He says. "Very well." I say before turning back around and head towards my tree. I fold the paper back up and stuff it into my pocket.

"So, tell me child, what's your past like?" Slender asks. We've been talking for a few minutes in complete silence until he broke it. "I am in visible to my parents. As soon as my first kidnapping got on the news, they quickly moved far away for a vacation hoping that I'll be the next one kidnapped." I say plainly. "Is that so? Then could you tell me why that Leo boy is so attached to you?" He questions. I sigh and give it to him straight. "I do not want to tell you about his past without his approval." I say sternly.

He nods his head. We walk a few more minutes before he speaks again. "If you are a killer and he doesn't mind, is he a killer also or is he a follower of yours?" "Please do not ask any more questions about our past or our relationship. I wish to keep that information private from someone whom I just met." I say as I start walking faster. "If we are going to be allies, I would like to know who you are and about your past. I know all of my Creepypastas pasts and I'd like to learn yours." He says. At this point I'm annoyed.

'There are things in my past that I am not proud of and do not want to talk about them. Oh shit- I forgot he can read minds!'

~~~~~~~~
A/n: uh oh, (y/n) made a slip up!