Chapter 44

Leo's POV

"The time has come, Leo. My plan worked perfectly~." (Y/n) says as she stands over the dead body of the former principal. "Of course it worked, you're amazing!" I say, smiling adoringly. She then lowers herself to gouge out and eye of the dead man. "We have what we need, let's go." (Y/n) says, putting the eye into a container.

Nodding I walk out of the room with her, she shuts the doors and locks it. "That should buy us some time before his death is found out. Come on, we have to move quickly." She goes before walking rather quickly yet quietly. "What's the next step, my love~?" I ask, following.

(Y/n) sighs slightly "Leo, we aren't dating." She says and walks down a staircase, me following close behind. "Awww.. my heart!" I say and put my hand over my heart. Only earning a look that just says "really?". We walked down multiple staircases and have arrived infront of a door.

She opens the door with her key and we walk inside. "What's this place?" I ask. "This is where you will be until this next stage is complete. Your task is to stay in this room until I come to get you. Dont worry about getting hungry, there's food, there's games, there's a tv, and I'm giving you this." (Y/n) then hands me a phone.

A wide smile spreads across my face before hugging her tightly. "Uh- ..." she goes as I hug her. A couple seconds later I get a loose hug back. Enjoying that she is hugging me back, I then look down her. She's looking to the side with a bit of pink cheeks. 'Cute!!' I think to myself.

(Y/n) notices my gaze and locks eyes with me. Getting so entranced, I start to lean in. Her cheeks started to get pinker the closer I go, causing me to want to lean in more. Realizing that I'm now going in for a kiss, I dont stop myself and go to close the space between us. Instead of lips, mine are stopped by a finger.

Opening my slowly closed eyes, I see that she stopped me from kissing her. Her cheeks are now slightly red but i can tell that she doesnt want to show it. "I never said you could do that." She says in her monotone voice. It then clicks in my head. "Ooh~! You use that monotone voice to hide your emotions! You're embarrassed aren't you~!" I coo.

Her breath hitches. "What makes you say such a stupid thing? All I'm asking is for you to stay in this room for 2 days. If you need anything you can contact me with the phone I gave." She says as she avoids eye contact with me. I smile brightly. "You're the boss!" And walk into the room.

It was like a living room, a futon, coffee table, lights, mini fridge, a mini stove, canned goods in a box, cooking utensils, and lastly a nice screen tv with some video games. "I'm gonna work on the plan, you stay here until I come and get you." (Y/n) says. "Okie!" I say happily before she closes the door and locks it.

Sighing happily, I lay on the futon. 'I almost kissed her' just the thought made me want to squeal in joy.

~~~~~~~~
A/n: hey guys, here's a new chapter!