Chapter 13

Please remember that I am not a die hard fan of creepypasta. If I get my 'facts' wrong about creepypasts then I'm sorry in advance. Please correct me if I'm wrong so I'll note it for future books. Thank you.

(Y/n)'s POV 

"Slenderman." Jane said. "Who is this Slenderman and what does he look like?" I ask. 'She may look like she's normal, but on the inside she's completely drugged. No free will, I get my answers.' I smirked. "Slenderman is the leader of the Creepypastas. He's inhumanly tall and thin, wears a suit, paper white skin, and no face." She says. "Who are these Creepypasta's? Tell me everything you know about them."

~time skip~

Jane has just told me everything! She even comfirmed that the other two new kids in the high school are with her and one is in the middle school. Their weaknesses, their strengths, their pasts, so much information that I can use! I then notice that she is starting to fall asleep. 'The drug must be wearing off. That's fine, I have more and she won't even remember what we were talking about. In fact she might just think that she's just waking up from being knocked out.' I walk out of the room to see Leo happy as can be, sitting on the couch while drawing on a piece of paper.

He then noticed me once the door clicked. "(Y/n)! What happened?! How did it go!?" Leo questioned. I laugh at his silliness. "I have a lot of information that can be useful. Right now, we need to get home. Its late and we have school tomorrow." I say. Leo wines as we walk all the way back home. We make it back home without anyone seeing us. Leo slips through my window after I land in my room. "What's wrong?" I ask. Leo shakes his head. "Nothing, I just want cuddles tonight." He says. I sigh but smile any way. "Ok fine. Just let me take a quick shower and put my clothes in the wash. You can go change in your room quickly." I say.

After I get dresses in my pajamas, I see Leo leaving his room. He's wearing his light pink and white bunny footie pajamas. Once he's in my room, I close the window. "Pfft. Did you have to pick that outfit?" I ask while trying to hold in my laughter. "Yes. Its pajama day tomorrow! I have no shame on wearing this!" Leo says proudly. "You're gonna be called gay if you wear that." I say giggling slightly. "Then I'll tell them that I'm as straight as a Popsicle stick!" He says proudly. "Popsicle's can be sexualized so it looks like a girl is sucking a dick. You are not very good at come backs! Don't worry though, I'll be by your side." I say laughing.

"You and your anime!" Leo says blushing. "Whatever, let's just get into bed!" He cries while getting under my blankets. "Ok, ok." I say, still smiling. I walk over and get under the blanket as well. Leo quickly wraps his arms around me and pulls me closer to him. At first I was surprised but then snuggle into his chest, inhaling his scent before falling asleep. 'I'm glad that I kept him alive.'

~~~~~~
A/n: the last few chapters were only long because I had a lot of inspiration at the time and didn't want way more chapters.

As always, I hope you enjoyed this chapter!