Drama

a/n: Song~ I'm going to show you crazy

Sources:http://arianedevere.livejournal.com/42853.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, someone interesting! I wonder why the clever ones always demand to take credit. The stupid ones take less than a day to decipher. I probably look crazy, and I get your point. Calling a psychopath interesting gets me weird looks. And I understand, I really do. I just... don't care. 

" I can't belive you convinced me into doing this." Julia complains as we dig through the garbage looking for the pink suit case.

"Well, Advena (a/n: alien in Latin) you owe me because someone got us both arrested." I reply from a bin over while glaring at her.

"Oi, you had fun and you know it Mrs. Insane." Julia scowls.

"It's Ms. I'm not married. But I will admit that blowing up those Weeping angels was fun." I correct. 

(a/n: If you don't watch Doctor Who, DON'T look up weeping angels. Because of Doctor Who I am terrified of angel statues.)

"You're not? But I thought you and Sherlock..."Julia trails off.

''Shut up. If Sherlock hears you, you're dead. Trust me when I say I can make that happen.'' I threaten as I uncover the pink case.

------------------------------------time skip brought by Weeping Angels-------------------------------------------

"I have found ze pink suitcase!" I yell dramatically as Julia and I enter 221 B Baker Street. We drop the suitcase at the bottom of the stairs and head up. 

"Hello Jonny boy. I want you to meet Julia. Julia, meet John. " I introduce.

''Finally for once I am not the sanest one in the room! Nice to meet you." Julia exclaims.

"Likewise. " John says.

"Ah... hello Julia." Sherlock says from the couch. 

"We'll be downstairs if you need us.'' Julia announces as she takes out her sonic screwdriver.