Narnia or just a wardrobe?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know what you're all thinking: 'How is it possible to get lost in a wardrobe? I thought you were supposed to be a genius!' The list just keeps going, really. But you've never seen his wardrobe.

In his maze that he calls a wardrobe, The Doctor has clothing for every planet; for every possible timeline. That's a lot of clothes if you think about it. Which is ridiculous because he only changes his outfit when he regenerates.

Just when I think I found the exit, BAM! I'm lost. AGAIN! Honestly, it's surprising that I haven't found Narnia yet. Key word being yet. Even more of a surprise that I haven't found John and Sherlock.

It actually might be better if I stay lost. Right now I look like I just came from comic con or something of the sort. But I'm cool with it.

If I didn't know any better, I'd say the Tardis was LAUGHING at me. And, seeing as it was alive, it very well could be.

Dear god, I think I'm losing it! I swear it sounds like it's raining. I turn the corner and my fears have been confirmed.

The clothing maze opens up to make a circle. In the middle of the circle a lonely door stands, not attached to a wall. The Tardis blue door was open a smidge; allowing the pitter-patter of rain to echo in my ears.

Don't go through the door. Don't go through the--Dang it! At least I had changed first. You truly don't know me if you think I went through the door without seeing what was out there.

The building structure placed me somewhere in between the year 1990 and 2300. So, naturally, I chose clothes from the year 2230, the year where comfy waterproof pants were perfected. What? Nothing annoys me more than wet jeans. Well...maybe Anderson.

My sea foam colored eyes scan my surroundings as I step outside. Or would it be inside?

 I am on a flat roof top . Judging by the way I get a clear view of the entire city, I'd say the building is at least 30 stories tall. But where am I? 

If I didn't know better, I'd say I'm in New York. But... I don't see the Statue of Liberty. Ok , so I'm in a major American city, but not New York. In fact, the city almost looked like Gotham. Bloody hell, I've definitely been watching too much t.v.

(A/n: Gotham city is a real place, not just a place in comics. It's located in New Jersey.)