I hate demons

A/n: Sorry I haven't updated in forever. School is hectic, ok?

Ok, I've decided I hate demons. I especially hate the one taking my body for a joyride. But part of me wants to see how this whole thing plays out. Plus, this demon is a terrible actor.

"Ok, I'll bite. What's wrong?" I mentally smirk as Julia addresses the demon.

"Umm Nothing. I just miss Sherlock, that's all." I mentally roll my eyes at the words leaving my mouth.

"Oooookkkkkaaaayyy...well in that case is there anything you can deduce?" I laugh silently to myself. This demon can probably barely deduce what day of the week it is. Just because it's in my brain and can use my memories doesn't mean it knows how to do my job. I just laugh some more as the demon mentally hisses at me to 'shut up.'

"Umm oh! You see the break in the dust line?" Break in the dust line, seriously? " Something heavy was here." Congratulations , you can string five words to create a sentence.

"That's it? Something heavy?" Sammy's getting suspicious, I thought in a sing song voice.

"Of course that's not all. I'm just...tired. "

Dean gave me a weird look. "I didn't know you can get tired." Oooo they're onto you! Just wait till Cas gets here! Speak of the devil and he shall appear. Right on cue, Cas burst into the room.

"Dean!" In that second, the Winchester brothers both drew their guns and pointed at me. I let out a mental cackle and an I told you so. The Doctor shouted "No guns" but Julia quieted him.

"Wowie, you Winchesters are good. But you forget, your little friend is still in here." Oh, I'm sure they haven't forgotten.

" Oh we haven't forgotten." Told you, you wanker. "These are special bullets. They'll kill you as well. The whole M.A.D. bullcrap wrapped neatly with a bow." (A/n: MAD stands for mutually assured destruction.)

"Doesn't matter. I know stuff about this girl that even her TimeLord friends don't know!"

"Oi, that's TimeLady to you ! And I highly doubt that." Ah Classic Julia.

I watched as my hand pulled a watch out of my pocket. That watch was weird, but I could never pinpoint what was wrong. Sometimes I could hear whispering.

"Open the watch." The Doctor's voice echoed clear as day as he rocked back and forth on his heels, his hands in his pockets. "I'll think you'll find it's harmless."

"I know you, Doctor. You think you can trick me into not opening the watch. Well,guess what? I'm not dumb!" My hand clicked the watch, opening it.

A flash of yellow light. Memories that weren't mine...Wait yes these are? How could I forget? My human brain is thick, Wait that should be was. I remember the war. The time war. I was sent to Earth. I was made human. Even the word sounds dull now.

"Ohhh it is good to be back. I'm quite tall this regeneration around, aren't I ? I remember the last one...I was blonde! And terribly short...yes. This is much better." Oh, and I'm back in control too! This is quite nice.

"Um...that's nice. But what happened to the demon."

"A Time Lord's consciousness is huge. My guess is it physically burnt it up." The Doctor states sheepishly as I run around pushing buttons on the 'Tardis'. More like 'Cheepdis'! This Tardis they tried to build looks like a dollar store knock off. The poor thing. Honestly, I'm putting it out of its misery. Ooo I wonder what this plug does!

"Ah there we go. No more Crapis. You shouldn't be having any more problems from this heap of junk." I smile proudly as I examine my work.

"So that's it?" Dean asks while giving me a weird look.

"Well...yeah. Look on the brightside, you can take Cas on a date now. How long have you two been together? Wait don't tell me...spoilers." Besides, I already know I'm going to get an interview later from Julia and the Doctor, not to mention I have to explain this to Sherlock...