The Secret sibling

Solais, more commonly known as Courtney Moriarty, steps out of the Tardis before glancing around. "This isn't ... why hello there little girl."

Solais nodded to herself as her sea foam green eyes took in the room. The paint on the walls was fairly new, no more than a year, she juges, despite the fact that the building itself was around 200 years old. It was dim lite, and due to how pail the little girl was, she had been here for several months, four to be exact. And she most certainly was not older than seven.

Bending down, Solais offered the little girl a soft smile. "What's your name?"

"Euros Holmes. What was that blue box that just appeared?"

"Oh, don't worry about that, I'll tell you later. Holmes? As in Mycroft and Sherlock Holmes?"

The little girl nodded. Ah, so she has a estranged relationship with the two.

"Are they your brothers?" Another nod.

"Was Mycroft the one who put you in here?"

"Yes."

"Of course he was. I should have known, he always was so secretive. Hey, tell you what. I am going to go talk to Mycroft about this, don't you worry. I'll be back to visit, ok? I wouldn't wait up, though. I have an awful tendency of being a tad late."

"The blue box. It was a time machine wasn't it?"

"You hit it right on the mark. Like I said, I have a tendency to be late, but I'll be back."

"Wait, no! You can't leave me alone! All the people here are so dull."

"Eurus, I always stick by my promises. I promise to visit you." Solais glanced up as the alarm sounded.

"I don't even know your name. Won't you tell me your name."

"Courtney Moriarty." Pulling out her phone, she went to speed dial. "I need to picked up right now."

And with that, the blue box reappeared and swallowed the Irish time lady whole.

"Hello Amy, Rory, nice to see you two again. Now, on to business. I need to talk to Mycroft Holmes immediately."

Rory blinked. "Uh yeah okay."

Amy grabbed onto the Tardis railing. "Who is Mycroft Holmes? Anyone important?"

"Just my boyfriend's brother or as you probably know him, the British government."

Julia raised an eyebrow. "What did he do now?"

"I just found out Sherlock has a secret sister that Mycroft has locked away in a mental facility since she was...hmmm...five perhaps."

Rory and Amy shared a look. "Oh god."

"Well what are we waiting for? Geronimo!"