Moose

The Doctor, Sherlock, and Julia handled the Vashta Nerada but I got the fun part. Damian and I watched from a safe distance as we blew up the daleks. I walk up to Damian, who being the dramatic blood son of Batman that he is, is sitting on top of the roof.

"Hey Dami, I want you to take this. It's equipped so that you should be able to call me no matter what time period or universe I'm in. I can't promise that I'll answer right away, but I can try." Plus, I still have the phone River said I'll need.

"Thanks. You have been a ...formidable companion."

"I believe the word you're looking for is 'friend.'"

Time skip:

I was awoken by an unfamiliar ringtone. My hand sluggishly picks up the phone to reveal someone called Moose. Bloody hell. What the hell have I been doing in the future?

"Hello?"

"Hey Quartz, we need your help." The man sounded as if he hadn't slept in three days. He was obviously tall and broad shouldered, hence the nickname Moose. He had a very military like childhood and has...no had a strained relationship with his Dad. Hence his close relationship with his obviously older brother. He has suffered a lot of lost in his life. And last of all: his hair which was annoyingly brushing against the phone.

"Moose, push your hair behind your ear, it's brushing against the speaker. And an american, interesting."

"So I'm guessing you haven't met us yet."

"No...but now's a good time to start. Time period and location?" I jot down the coordinates. "and one one more thing: what's your name?"

"Sam Winchester."