Squriel

I dramatically open the Tardis door after double checking the location.

"Your savior is here!" I announce with a smirk, my eyes scanning the three men.

Just like I had predicted, Moose (as future me calls him), is 6'4 with broad shoulders and a military like posture. The blonde one (obviously the brother) was shorter and four...no five years older. He obviously had a closer relationship with the estranged Father.

The other I was having trouble deducing. I couldn't get an age off of him, which bothers me immensely. He almost seemed to be glowing...or maybe I'm still drunk. He also seemed to have a distant Father who he loved dearly. He may appear male, but I felt like he was more...gender neutral. A blade lay in his trench coat pocket. The handle seemed very inefficient from the outline I could see. And to sum it up, he fancies Sam's brother. In fact they have been together for quite some time.

"Ah Sam, how nice to finally meet you. You must be the brother...And what have we here? You're not human, are you?"

"I'm Dean and this is Cas."

"I'm going to assume Cas is short for Castiel not Cassandra. So what's it like to upstairs?"

"It...is ok." Cas replies while tilting his head like a confused puppy.

"That's fantastic! Now where is this 'problem'?" The Doctor exclaims as he and Julia join me.

"Hey Sammy, who's this guy?"

"Oh how rude of me! I'm the Doctor. 'Ello!"

"I'm Julia. I apologize for this nerd." The Doctor let out a loud offended gasp and dramatically put a hand on his chest.

"Why I never! Honestly, I can't remember why I ever married you. I mean the nerve!"

"Because I asked you, remember?" Julia gave a 'b*tch really' look and he sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck.

"O-oh yes. That's why.

"Ok, so before the Doctor can embarrass himself further, how about you explain the situation?" I speak up. Honestly I'm just trying to stop Julia from committing homicide. The universe needs the Doctor.

"Demons." I would have laughed if Dean wasn't completely serious (minus the sarcastic smile).

"I'm sorry, did you say demons?" Julia asked, her blue eyes lighting up in a dangerous way.

"Well what are you waiting for, Allons-y!" The Doctor started to run off before he started to walk backwards. "I'm sorry, what are the demons doing?"

"Building a Tardis."