The blue box

A blue box older than time itself. That is what the Tardis is. I sent her back. Back to the Doctor and Julia. I have to trust that they'll find me. Especially now that I've sent the Tardis back. But, as always, the Doctor will be late. He always is. I just hope I won't be stuck here for over a century.

I don't have a sonic screwdriver. I don't have a Tardis. What I do have is my gun, a dying iPhone, and the mind of a timelord. Time Lady? I don't know...is there a difference?

Unfortunately, because everyone thinks I am Cleopatra, I can't ask about her disappearance. But I'll tell you what I can do. I can examine where 'I' went missing. That's where I am now. 

I move the torch closer to the wall. It's stone, but there still seems to be signs of a struggle. A vine appeared to have been pulled out of the wall. Judging by the marks, it has been like this for only a short amount of time. I lean down and pick up a piece of metal with a cloth. Ok, this is definitely not from around here. It's too...silver. Most of the metal here is either bronze or gold.

Alrighty, I am stuck in Egypt with no modern technology. That means I can't run a fingerprint scan. It is times like this that I wish if I had become a forensic scientist instead of a detective. Ah well. Too late. 

Ok. I don't have electricity. But I'll tell you what I do have: copper. And glass. I could create something with a camera, but it might take to long. 

I set the metal back down the way I had found it and stand up. Ok, judging from the angle of the metal and the unrooted vine, something grabbed Cleo. She would have grasped onto the vines and kicked it. She must of knocked the metal off of what was grabbing her. I pick up the metal again and lick it. Hmm, that's definitely not right. This metal doesn't exist on Earth.

Instinctively, I freeze as two pairs of footsteps start walking towards me. One, male. Around...6'1". Approximately 80 kilograms. Angry. The other, female. Around 5'7". 54 kilograms.Worried. 

I turn around, standing up with a nervous smile. "Hi."

"What in the name of Gallifrey were you thinking?! What if you had crashed the Tardis?" Julia started her usual rant.

"More importantly, what did you do to my Tardis?"

"What? I didn't do anything." 

The Doctor approached with long strides and put one hand on each shoulder. "Yes, yes you did. She doesn't make the wheezing noise anymore. Now, think. Think carefully. What did you do to her?!" 

"I turned the brakes off. She's not supposed to make the wheezing noise." 

He let go of my shoulders and started to pout. "But I like it..."

"Is that what you're worried about? She could have died!" You know, it is pretty amusing to watch a full grown timelord cower. Especially if the thing making him cower is a small ginger lady.

"Ah yes. Welll..."

"Well I didn't. Plus, you know as well I that I can drive her better than he can."This was followed by a scoff and a "oi, whose side are you on" from the Doctor.

"Point made. So, what have you got?"