Sherlock meet Damian Wayne

I heard a thump upstairs and changed into my supersuit. Who would be idiotic enough to break into Wayne Manor? Wait...that's my idiot. Or is it? I quickly deduce him before deciding yes.

"Sherlock, you prat, what are you doing here?" Damian instantly drops his fighting stance. If he never had trained with the league(of assassins), he would be blushing profoundly.

"<tt>I thought he'd be taller." I roll my eyes at this.

"Care to introduce us, Quartz? And I know you can deduce it easily enough."

" Sherlock Holmes, meet Damian Wayne."

">TT< I can introduce myself Moriarty. I have heard a lot about you from Moriarty's tales. It is a pleasure to finally meet you in person Holmes." I shoot Sherlock a "don't you dare start" look and he smiled and shook Damian's outreached hand.

"Got into a fight with dear ol' pop lately?"And there it is.

"That's none of your business Holmes. And I see you've been a distracted driver recently."

"Oh dear, Miss Moriarty.  I really wish if you would tell me when you are expecting visitors." Thank the gods of Gallifrey for Alfred Pennyworth.

"Sorry Alfred, but I wasn't aware that I would have a visitor as well." So that's how Sherlock Holmes , Damian Wayne, and I, Courtney Moriarty, were all sitting around an otherwise empty table. Julia, The Doctor, And Batman are preoccupied with the case. Plus, I highly doubt any of them eat anyways.

"So a wizard huh? What, do you and Harry Potter meet every Tuesday for tea?" I ask teasingly and Damian rolls his eyes.

"<tt> Don't be idiotic. Harry Potter lives in England."

"Ah...my mistake."