The Eleventh hour

Unfortunately, telling Sherlock would have to wait. Jul...Mom? Whatever I'm supposed to call her, she materialized the Tardis around me. The Doctor was clutching his stomach with one arm and looked ill. He needed to regenerate, I could feel it in my bones.

"Solais." He stumbled towards me and I lept forwards to catch him before he could collapse.

"Don't be an idiot, regenerate!"

A tear strolled down his face. "I don't want to go!"

I smiled sadly at him. "I know." I barely had ten seconds to move out of the way before regeneration energy spread throughout the Tardis. When I uncovered my eyes, I was standing in front of a man around 6 feet tall with floppy brown hair.  He made a clumsy 360 degree turn as the Tardis sparked.

He let out a gasp. "Legs! I still got legs!" Grabbing one leg with both hands, he moved it upwards so that he could kiss it. "Good. Arms, Hands! OoH lots of fingers! Ears, Eyes too. Nose. Chin, blimey! Hair! Wait, I'm a girl! Nooo. No. Oh, and still not ginger. "

I glance over at him as I start to help out the ginger timelady. "You're crashing, is what you are. Now get your arse over here and help us out!" Oh. Angry ginger time lady.

The Doctor let out an insane laugh before yelling "Geronimo!" Approximately 30 seconds later, he was thrown out the door, which had opened. I lunged after him towards the door. Somehow, his sonic screwdriver had ended up in his mouth.

"Come on." I leaned over the edge, both of my arms outstretched. I wrapped my arms around his torso and pulled him up. I stumbled backwards as I heave him up. He might be nearly 1000, but he is a small child.

"Ah thank you Solais, my wonderful girl!" I made a sound of distaste's he tried to pinch my checks. Never mind, he's obviously a grandmother.

I slap away his hands. " Let's try and focus on not crashing, ok Dad?"

"Oh yes, of course! Not crashing. Nnnooootttt crashING!"

We made our way back towards Julia and the controls. She had managed to mostly slowly us down, but not slow enough. We all went sprawling as the Tardis landed sideways.

Julia smirked as she grabbed something off of the floor. "I knew this would be helpful some day. Can you open up the door, Doctor?"

"The door? Ah yes the door. On it!" Old married couple. I'm seeing it now. They would get along well with Mrs. and Mr. Holmes.

The Doctor pushed the doors open and Julia threw the grappling hook. We all peered over the edge of the Tardis at a small Scottish girl.

"Can I have an apple? All I can think about is apples." Julia slapped his shoulder.

"Manners! Hi, I'm Julia and this is The Doctor, just the Doctor."

"I'm Solais, but you can call me Courtney if you wish."

The little girl continued to stare. "Are you ok?"

Julia smiled as the Doc...Dad helped her down. "We'll be fine sweetheart, just had a little crash, that's all. But food would be great."

"You're soaking wet."

I nod in agreement as I climb out after them. "Yes, yes we are. That's what happens when you put a pool in the library."

"Are you policemen? Have you come about the crack in my wall?"We exchanged looks.

"Courtney Moriarty, Scotland Yard. Let's see about that crack, hmm?"

"The date is wrong." This Scottish girl really likes to point out the obvious.

"So it is. I've been trying to get that fixed." The Doctor nearly face planted as we started to follow the girl.

"Is he all right?" I smiled at the girl.

"He will be, he just needs some rest. He's still cooking. Why, does it scare you?"

She shook her head. "No, it just looks a bit weird, that's all."

Mini time skip:
Ju... Mom and I watched as the Doctor tried all the food the poor girl had. We ended up finishing the bacon and beans and apologizing.

"No. I had to move to England. It's rubbish!"

"You know Amy, May I call you Amy?" She nodded. "When I was really little, I had to move somewhere very far away, too. I didn't like it at first, not really. You'll get used to it, just like I did."

Finally, we got to examine Amy's wall. Two pieces of time that should have never touched, pressed together. Interesting, and incredibly dangerous. I grabbed Amy's hand as the crack opened.