Jim from the hospital?

a/n: Friendly reminder that I don't own images I use unfortunately or any songs I use

Song:Wolf in sheep's clothing

Sources:  https://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=sherlock&episode=s01e03

Recap:

"I'm afraid I can't let that happen." Jim calmly states as a cold metal touches my skin. How did I not notice the fact that he had a gun in his pocket? 

  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

'' Keep your hands at your side, Courtney dearest." Jim demands.

"You know, most people usually say the opposite.'' I sass.

"Yet last time Sebastian asked you to do so, you disarmed him." Jim points out.

"Hmm. I did do that, didn't I?" I reply.

------------------------------------------ 1 day time skip brought by  River Song----------------------------------

I desperately claw at the thing trying to wake me. When I finally give up fighting, I see Jim standing above me with a smirk.

"Ah, Quartz deary. I remember when you used to wake me. How the tables have turned. Any who, put this dress on. Were going to have funnn with dear ol Sherly." Jim announces as I let out a groan.

And by 'fun', Jim meant: Let's strap you up to enough explosives to take out a house; then make it look like you're the killer.

Sherlock's p.o.v:

I held up the hard drive, and light footsteps came in my direction. Light footsteps that I would recognize anywhere.

I scan Courtney, trying to deduce her. She had a smile on her face, but that didn't hide the pain in her eyes. Courtney's footsteps seemed heavy, as if she was carrying the weight of the world on her shoulders. It was almost obvious she didn't want to do this.

"Evening. This is a turn up, isn't it, Sherly. Bet you never this coming. What would you like me to make sister dearest say next?" Courtney exclaims, the pain of her past shining in her eyes.

"Stop it." I demand.

"Nice touch this. The pool-where little Carl dies. I stopped him. I can stop Courtny too. Stop her heart." She says, pulling her jacket off to show a bomb.

"Who are you?" I demand.

Out of the shadows a man walks out. He appears to be about two years younger than Courtney.

"Gave you my number, thought you might call." He says in an Irish accent, just like Courtney's. "Is that a British Army Browning L9A1 in your pocket, or are you just pleased to see me?"

"Both." I reply sassily as I whip out my gun and point it at him.

"Jim Moriarty. Hi. Jim? Jim from the hospital? Oh, did I really make such a fleeting impression? But then, I suppose, that was rather the point. And don't be silly. Someone else is holding the rifle." He says, ignoring me.

"Jimmy boy never did like to get his hands dirty."Courtney adds.

"I've given you a glimpse, Sherlock, just a teensy glimpse of what I've got going on out there in the big bad world. I'm a specialist, you see. Like you." Jim continues.

''Dear Jim please will you fix it for me to get rid of my lover's nasty sister? Dear Jim, please will you fix it for me to disappear to South America? Just so. Consulting criminal. Brilliant." I comment.

"Stop flirting you two and get to the point. What my darling brother is trying to say is that if you don't stay out of his way, he'll burn the heart out of you." Courtney snaps.

"I've been reliably informed that I don't have one." I reply.

"Oh, come on now. We all know that's not quite true." Jim says as he puts his hands on Courtney's shoulders. I felt my heart freeze for a second.

"Ciao, Sherlock Holmes. " Jim says as he walks out of the room.

I waste no time removing the bomb on Courtney and sliding it away. Relief washes over her face.

"Are you ok? Did he hurt you?" I ask after I place a kiss on her soft lips.

"I'm fine. But I wouldn't put your gun away quite yet, because he just walked into a closet." Courtney replies.

As if on cue, Jim pranced back into the room. " Oh, sorry. I'm sooo changeable! It is a weakness with me, but to be fair to myself, it is my only weakness. You can't be allowed to continue. You just can't. I would try to convince you, but everything I have to say has already crossed your mind."

"And my answer has already crossed yours." I reply, pointing my gun at the bomb as I pull Courtney behind me. At the moment I had one goal: Keep Courtney alive.

"Ah ah ah ah Stayin' alive, stayin' alive." 

"Hello sweetie." mutters Courtney while looking at the security camera. I don't even have to turn around to imagine her gorgeous smile. 

"Do you mind if I get that?" asks a annoyed Jim.

"Oh, I insist. Trust me, you won't want to miss that call." Courtney replies. I shoot her a confused look, and she mouths 'I'll explain later.'

"What do you want? SAY THAT AGAIN! Say that again, and know that if you're lying to me, I will find you, and I will skinnn you. Wait. Sorry. Wrong day to die." Jim yells.

"I'll keep in touch, darling brother of mine." Courtney says as he walks off. I look over to her; pain ebbed in her voice.

'' What was the phone call about?" I ask, frustrated that I didn't know.

"Well, when I found myself being held hostage, I decided to call an old friend of mine. Irene Adler, also known as the queen of blackmail." Courtney answers.

"You are just as beautiful as you are absolutely brilliant." I laugh before slamming my lips onto hers.

Courtney's p.o.v:

My cheeks felt like they were on fire as I kiss back. Unfortunately we have to breath.

''Dear god. Sociopaths aren't supposed to feel, but you give my life meaning." Sherlock gasps.

'' You idiot, your life has always have meaning. You're just too blind to see it." I reply while cupping his face.

"Have I ever told you how much I love you?" Sherlock questions.

''Not that I recall. Why don't you show me?" I answer as I look into his gorgeous eyes. Something tells me that we weren't going to get much sleep tonight.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: For those of you who live near Santa Rosa and Napa, stay safe!