Hello again Doctor

a/n: There will more time travel, aliens, and supernatural stuff from now on

a/n: There will more time travel, aliens, and supernatural stuff from now on. And a lot of fillers. If I do introduce Sam, Dean, and Cas, what season should it take place in? By the way, this is based off of my memory mostly. And yes, i did intentionally quote Supernatural.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was rudely awoken by appeared to be an earthquake. I rolled off my bed in surprise. 

  ------------------------------------------------------ mini time skip---------------------------------------------------

I peep out of the window to see Daleks. I duck back down and scramble for my gun. I grabbed a bag with my chromebook and ammo before flinging it over my shoulder.

I know you are all probably thinking the same thing.  I imagine it goes something along the lines of: 'Idiot, you can't kill a Dalek with bullets.' Well, needless to say I am disappointed by my mental audience's lack of imagination. 

Of course normal bullets don't. But I handcrafted my bullets. It took me forever, but I finally created bullets that kill Daleks and Cybermen alike!

 According to River, they aren't supposed to be created for hundreds, if not thousands of years. In all honesty, I spent so much time into making them to impress The Doctor and River. To be fair, I met them when I was sixteen.

I loaded my gun and fill my pockets with amo. My eyes shift to a fob watch. I knew deep down that it was important. I didn't know why though. Hmm...It must be because my Mom gave it to me.

I hastily clip the locket around my neck before I left the flat, shooting a Dalek on the way out. It exploded, catching the attention of several other annoying saltshakers.

"YOU ARE THE DOCTOR'S COMPANION. " A dalek states, almost sounding surprised. 

"Oh, search your database. I think you'll find I'm not quite there yet." I sass before killing them and slipping away into the darkness.

"EXTER-" a dalek starts.

"Minate." I finish as I pull the trigger and run over to the teen holding her frightened sibling. "Do you live nearby?" I ask them. 

"Y-yeah." 

"Go back inside and lock the door. I want you to stay as quiet as possible." I reply before walking turning around. I froze as a familiar figure walks into view. "Rose?"

''Courtney!'' Rose's familiar voice rings out. I let out a laugh before I engulf her in a hug. 

  ------------------------------------------------------ mini time skip---------------------------------------------------  

"Hello... can anyone hear me?" a voice called from the computer. 

"Hang on.. I know that voice." Rose exclaims.

"My chromebook has a camera, let me get it out." I reply as I open it up. Sure enough, the same video was playing. I turn on my video camera as I join the chat, pulling out my badge. "Courtney Moriarty, former detective reporting for duty ma'am. And look, Rose is here too!" 

  ------------------------------------------------------ mini time skip---------------------------------------------------  

"Project Indigo worked better than we expected. One second I was at U.N.I.T, the next I was home.'' Martha explains. 

''That key you mentioned must not be used unless we are absolutely sure it will 'save' the human race, do you understand?" Julia demands from her position next to Jack.

"Why, what's the key for?'' Rose questions.

"In an absolute emergency, U.N.I.T. can blow up the Earth if they think humankind will suffer too much because of an alien invasion." I explain in a grim tone.

"Oh my god, that's monstrous! They're willing to wipe out all life on Earth?"Rose gasps.

"And this is why we need the Doctor,so humanity doesn't do anything stupid." I try to joke. "Too soon?''

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure six seconds is too soon." Julia replies. Good to know... Some people just don't have a good sense of humor.

"Wait that's it! We boost that telephone number using the rift..." Jack shouts in excitement.

"And they can use Mr. Smith to spread the number!" Julia continues.

"Then everyone in the world will be calling the same number! You're brilliant Jack!" I finish. "But then the Daleks can track this, you do know that, right?''

"Y-yes. And they'll track it back to me." Harriet stutters.

"It's been an honor, truly.''Julia says as she, Jack,and I salute her simultaneously. 

"Let's get started." She declares. My fingers dance along my keyboard as I try my best to project the signal. I look the sparking computer as a sign that it was working. I pull out my phone and start to repeatedly call the Doctor.

The Doctor and Donna appeared on the screen.

"Where the hell have you been?!" Jack grins.

"Sleeping beauty, we got connection!" I laugh.

"Rose." mutters the Doctor.

"Oi, I'm here too you know!" I sass with a fake scowl.

"Ah, hello Courtney, you brilliant girl." 

"Well, I try. And hello to you too, Doctor." I smile.