The Secret of the East Wind

Solais flung open the doors to Mycroft's office with both arms and, without missing a beat, slapped him.

Mycroft raised one hand to his cheek. "Hello to you too Courtney, or should I say 'The bestower of light?' Or is it Cleopatra now?"

"It's Solais, and don't for one second think sass is going to let you off the hook. Eurus. I know. Tell me everything. Now."

Mycroft stiffened and Solais gave him a look that clearly stated 'I've got you now'. "Very well. But none of the information I tell you shall leave this room. Eurus was the youngest of us three, a year younger than Sherlock, as I'm sure you've already worked out."

"And? Go on?"

"Sherlock can't find out Solais. It would break him."

The angry time lady's expression softened. "He needs to know Mycroft. The truth'll be out eventually. She can't stay hidden forever."

"I'm trying to protect him. Red beard was never our dog, he was Sherlock's friend. Eurus murdered him and threatened to kill Sherlock next. We took the necessary precaution to ensure that doesn't happen."

"When the time comes, I'll tell him. But if I think for one second that it threatens my relationship with him, the secret's out. Now, where is Sherlock currently? He and I have...different matters to discuss."

"Ah yes, the secret of your origin. Of course. He is currently in Libreville, Africa. I trust you won't need a map."

"Of course I won't. That's in Gabon, correct?"

"Yes. Oh, and Solais, good luck. You know how stubborn brother dearest can get."

She nodded before pulling out her phone. "Hello sweetie, I need a favor. How do you feel about a trip to Africa?"