The Christmas party

a/n: I did draw the picture at top

a/n: I did draw the picture at top. Please don't use it without permission. 

Song:Nightcore Mad Hatter (male version)

Source: https://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=sherlock&episode=s02e01

Julia's dress:

Courtney's dress:

Courtney's dress:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Do I have to wear the dress?" I ask as I bite my bottom lip.

"Yes. It'll make Sherlock go mad." Julia replies.

-------------------------------------------------------mini timeskip----------------------------------------------------

"I wish you could have worn the antlers." Mrs. Hudson complains.

"Hmm. Somethings are best left to the imagination." Sherlock says. I know what I'm drawing tomorrow...

"I don't know... I think you'd look cute.''I flirt as I slip antlers onto his head and kiss him. In that moment it was just Sherlock and I against the world. *Click* went Julia's Iphone as she took a picture.

"Mmm. Only for you,"Sherlock declares. Good, because he didn't really have a choice.

"Hello Molly!" Everyone exclaims as I start to deduce her. Girls don't dress like that unless if they want to impress someone. That is, unless it's Julia in question. Of course. Her crush on Sherlock. 

"I see you've got a new boyfriend, Molly. You're serious about him. You're seeing him tonight, giving him a gift." Sherlock deduces as I glance at my punch already formulating a plan to save Molly. As Sherlock approaches Molly, I pour my drink on the ground. I take a breath before taking a step forwards and 'slipping' on the liquid. 

*Thud*.  Sherlock's head turns towards me on the ground. "Hi there." I manage to say. "Are you just going to stand there or are you help your girlfriend off the ground?'' As Sherlock helps me off the ground, I can see Molly shoot me a thankful look."No deductions tonight.''

"But Quartz..." Sherlock complains before I cut him off with a kiss.

"It's Christmas, Sherly. If I have to socialize, so do you."  I reason, earning a few chuckles.

"What am I going to do with you?" Julia says playfully.

"Take me to see the stars and all of time! You did promise, you know." I reply with a serious tone.

"A-alright. Who spiked the punch." Julia stammers.

"No, I'm serious. You promised me alien planets. So far my feet haven't left Earth except for that one time I was nearly abducted (and that one time I met the Doctor)."  I puff out in annoyance. 

It wasn't until then did I realize Sherlock had gone missing. I excused myself before I drag myself to Sherlock's room, dreading the outcome. I found Sherlock in his room holding Irene's phone. Irene would rather kill Sherlock then let him acquire her phone.  Unless if she was worried she might die.

Slowly I slip the phone out of his hand and kiss his forehead. "This isn't the first time Irene has faked her death. Something tells me she's not truly dead." I whisper to him.

"So, what's this about being abducted?'' Sherlock questions as a blush builds on my face.

"Almost being abducted. Apparently I'm not compatable. Those tin cans (a/n: Cybermen) never saw it coming." I correct with a smirk.

"Well, I'm glad your not compatible." Sherlock awkwardly replies.

"Actually, you should be glad Julia disabled them before they activated 'maximum deletion.' " I chuckle.

After placing  a kiss on my lips, Sherlock says, "Remind me to thank Julia for my amazing girlfriend later."