Cush-y-posa

a/n: From here on out, it is going to follow Courtney's journey with the Doctor. It will eventually go back to Sherlock. I've decided to extend the tenth doctor's time stream. Also I will come up with a planet or two of my own. And just for arguments sake,  I am pretending Courtney has a bag that is bigger on the inside.

Courtney's shirt:

Julia's shirt:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Allons-y!" shouts the Doctor as we wiz through the time vortex, Julia and him messing with the Tardis' controls. A joyous laugh escapes my lips as I hold on for dear life. My eyes cautiously observe them, making a mental instruction manual on how to fly the Tardis in my mind palace. 

Finally, we jerk to a stop. "So where are we?" I can't help but ask.

"Why don't you see for your self." The Doctor grins. I walk out to see a glass dome surrounded by a red sky with purple skies. Vine covered trees were separated by a luminescent glowing path.

"Ah. Cush-y-posa.  Easy to navigate and look! Fibillonna berries! Oh, I have missed this."  Julia exclaims. I bet this is what other people felt like when they met Sherlock and then me. It was like the Doctor and Julia were mentally linked. They were the literal definition of 'soul mates'.

"Well, I'll leave you love birds to it then." I announce.

"Courtney Quinn Moriarty!" Julia exclaims in disbelief, but I'm already sprinting down the path.

  -------------------------------------------------------------- time skip---------------------------------------------------

Ok, so maybe  exploring an alien planet on my own wasn't my best idea of all time. I had gotten lost a while back and was currently following a river. This is what I get for leaving the dome.

I freeze when I hear the snapping of branches. That sounded like  cyber-man. Not just one, thirty to be exact.

I pull my gun out; loading it without a thought. They were heading north, meaning I've been walking the wrong direction. Typical.  I silently text Julia before sighing. Here goes nothing.

" Oi tin idiots! Are you missing brains as well as hearts?" I shout as I shout as I pull a copper wire out of my bag.

"YOU ARE A COMPANION OF THE DOCTOR. YOU WILL BE DELETED. " 

"Then come and get me, you mutton heads!" I shout as I throw the roll of copper over a cyber-man's shoulder while holding onto the end of the wire.

 Swiftly I dive between it's legs, grabbing the coil. I tie the end of the wire to coil so it was tied around the cyber man and ran. Quickly I doge the cyber man in front of me who were failing to turn around.  

"Bang bang b******!" I exclaim as I pull the trigger. Electricity courses through the wire, successfully killing 6 cyber men.