too much sentiment

(a/n: This chapter starts off in John's p

(a/n: This chapter starts off in John's p.o.v.)

Song:Partners in Crime by Set It Off

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I watch in surprise as Courtney storms out of the room on the verge of tears. Courtney had to be one of the best composed people I have ever met. It must be serious for her to be almost crying. She didn't even insult Anderson on the way out.

Greg and I exchange a look before storming into the room. In the center of the room is Sherlock, a red hand mark on his cheek.

"What the hell did you do now?" Greg says with a groan.

"I said some things I shouldn't have it. It was nothing." Sherlock replies.

"Bloody hell, Sherlock. Whatever you said wasn't nothing. Oh gods, Sherlock. Courtney is crying because of you. " I explode.

"Hmm...No, that can't be right. Courtney never cries." Sherlock remarks.

"You know, you can be a real idiot sometimes. I can't take any more of this! She loves you, and you're to thick to see it! You got to fix this mess on your own." Julia snaps.

Sherlock's p.o.v:

Courtney ...loves me?I felt my pulse increase at the thought. No wonder she is always by my side no matter how frustrating I can be. 

Thump, thump, thump goes my heart. Oh dear lord, was this what sentiment feels like?

-------------------------------------------------------------time skip-------------------------------------------------------

Courtney's p.o.v:

You can almost imagine my surprise as I open my flat's door to find Sherlock. carefully I shut the door behind me as I try to deduce him. There was something in Sherlock's eyes that I haven't seen before. 

The lust I see I have seen before. Not about me, mind you. There was something else though. I could have sworn his pupils dilated.

I blush slightly, embarrassed that I was still wearing a swimsuit. I had taken a shower at Molly's flat, but I didn't have any clothes on me. I just bought a blue coat on the way home. (a/n: She is wearing a bathing suit still.)

Before I could react properly, Sherlock stormed up to me and slammed his lips against mine. My eyes widen before I close them and kiss back. I could feel him taking my pulse, but I don't care. My fingers started to toy with Sherlock's hair as I deepen the kiss.

Unfortunately, as human beings we need to breathe.  We pulled away at the same time, breathing heavily. 

"Care to explain your sudden change of heart?" I pant with a small smile.

"Courtney , I thought you were going to leave me. I know I've been a blind, stupid, arrogant prat. Forgive me." Sherlock replies.

"You know, maybe you should apologize more often. You're surprisingly good at it." I say before kissing him again. My back hits the wall as the kiss starts to get rougher. 

When we pull away again, I ask, "So, what does this make us? " 

"Whatever you want it to be." Sherlock replies as my eyes search his.

"Well, in that case, I think I like the sound of you as my boyfriend." I beamed cheekily.

"I think I like that to.'' Sherlock announces.