I hate space piernas

Over the past couple of weeks, I had basically became a comic book character

Over the past couple of weeks, I had basically became a comic book character. I had even gotten my own costume and mask. 

"Sage, come in. Have you eyes on the Riddler?" Batman's voice asked from the comms. 

"Not yet, but he should be arriving approximately... now." Right on time, Riddler. I dramatically flip off the roof with my grappling hook, landing silently behind him.My foot collides with his back. Before he has time to get up, I sit on top of him, one leg on either side of his back. 

Cocking my gun, I point my gun at the back of his head. "How are the daleks hiding?"

"Riddle me this, Sage. I'm as small as an ant, as big as a whale. I'll approach like a breeze, but can come like a gale. By some I get hit, but all have shown fear. I'll dance to the music, though I can't hear. Of names I have many, of names I have one. I'm as slow as a snail, but from me you can't run. What am I?"  I think momentarily before answering. 

"Shadows." What does that mean? "Wait...no. Vashta Nerada. But why? Even daleks can't escape the vashta nerada. Unless...they somehow trained them. Bloody hell, I'm to smart for this bullshit. But it would make sense. If you can train the vashta nerada, then anybody you discovers your base will never live to tell the tale! Not like they had that much of a shot anyways...Weelll I guess I should thank you for the tip. And I will...when you're in jail."

I place the handcuffs on his hands, using them to lift him off the ground. I point my gun at the small of his back, leading him to where Batman said the police will be. 

"What are the vashta nerada?" Damian asks over the comm.

"Almost every species in the universe has a irrational fear of the dark. But it's not the drak they're afraid of. It's what's in the dark that haunts their dreams. Vashta Nerada. A nasty species of space piranha.  They are virtually invisible to the human eye, so when they swarm, we see them as a second shadow. Usually they aren't enough pact together to eat humans. But if the daleks trained some, god help us all." 

"Is there anyway to kill them?" Bruce sighs.

"Daleks. Aim for the eyestalk. Sontarans. Back of the neck. Vashta Nerada. Run. Just run. Nobody has lived to tell the tale if there is a way to kill them."

">TT< Fantastic. Just what I need this week." Damian replies.

"Which is exactly why you won't be attending this mission." Shit...I just started world war 3. I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry. I hear Damian let out an offended scoff over the comm line.

"I can handle it Father."

"No you can't now go home Robin." I stay silent, scared to interfere. I hear a frustrated huff as Damian rips his ear piece out and crushes it. 

"I understand that you're trying to protect him , but the way you phrased it was like you were saying 'You're not worthy.' Now if you excuse me, I need to clean up your mess."

mini tim skip:

I walk into the gym, and just as suspected, Damian was brutally murdering a punching bag. 

"Let me guess, the punching bag had it coming?" I say, announcing my presence. 

"How'd you know?" Damian growls, before returning to punching a hole into the bag.

"Just a hunch." I shrug. 

"What, are you here to call me weak too?"

"Not at all. I'm sure Bruce wasn't applying that at all. He's just trying to protect you." I try.

">TT< I can protect myself." 

"How about this: You and I can go on patrol and afterwards we can do what you want." I suggest and he nods kurtly.