Where's Courtney?

Julia's p

Julia's p.o.v:

Courtney was never one to care about her looks, so naturally I started to panic after her being in the wardrobe unsupervised for ten minutes.

Now it had been two hours, twelve minutes, and thirty...one seconds and I was in a full blown panicked search.

"I'm sure she's fine. She's probably...oh I don't know...trying to find Sherlock in the wardrobe." I turn sharply to face my husband.

"Theta...Trying to find Sherlock...for over two hours?" He winces at that, knowing I only refer to him in that tone when I'm dead serious.

"Weeelllll..."

I sigh and I pullout my phone. "Hi Doctor Strange." I state, using the code name Sherlock was using.

"You lost her didn't you?" Sherlock sighs and I let out a frustrated huff.

"No, my husband did."

"Husband? I thought that The Doctor was dead." I'm not even going to ask how he knows my husband is the Doctor.

"So did I ...turns out he's just an utter prick."

"Oi! I just look daft with a black tie."

"Hmm. Come pick me up. Currently I'm located in Greenwich village, New York." Well...I guess we're taking a pit stop in New York.

Courtney's p.o.v: 

"Ok...what about her." I say, nodding my head to a blonde woman standing on the corner.

">TT< she's obvious. Judging by the way she keeps checking her watch, I'd say she's waiting for someone. But who? Judging by her...gaunt appearance, I'd say her drug dealer." 

"Good, anything else?" I ask Damian, glancing back at him. 

"She has one-no two cats and judging by the tan line on her finger, she just recently got a divorce." 

"Ok...but how do you know she isn't cheating?" It was quite obvious she is a terrible liar,  plus her drug problem drove the divorce. But I wanted to know if Damian spotted it. 

">TT< Anyone that uses as much drugs as she does would have a terrible time keeping one relationship. She can barely maintain one, do you really think she'd be able to keep a string of lovers?" 

"Good...you've gotten better. Do you know what drug she was using?"

"...Marijuana?"

"Heroin actually."