Jamba Juice

Lasie P.O.V

I was still angry with Seth after what he had done.He tried to drown me with kisses before I stormed out and left with Janet.

I am even more mad at Roman after what he said to Janet.I may not be good at reading her emotions but I can tell right now that she is crushed.

After the movie we didn't know what to do.

"I don't want to go back yet." Janet sighed.

I nodded sadly and then saw a Jamba Juice.

"Hey!I have a gift card!Come on I will buy you one!" I shouted as I grabbed Janet's hand and ran as fast as I could in tan high heels

When we got inside their was only three people.

So we got in line and ordered.

"I will have a mango and strawberry smoothie and she will have a strawberry and banana smoothie,please." I said politely.

"Okay,and where are the guys?" asked a tall guy with brown hair and blue eyes,he was pretty attractive.On his name tag it said 'Hello,my name is Caleb'

"Would it matter?" I asked with a smile as I handed him the gift card.

He smiled at me as he took my card and swiped it.

"You have 13 dollars left,beautiful." he smiled at me as he handed me my card back.

"Thanks handsome." I winked at him as I took my card back and put it in my purse.

A lump of guilt built in my throat but I was to angry to care.

I headed to a table and Janet gave me a look.

"What?" I asked as I put on some lip gloss.

"Wouldn't Seth get mad?" she asked as she raised an eyebrow at me.

"So?" I asked as I raised an eyebrow back at her.

She shook her head as she looked at her phone.

The drinks came quickly with another cute guy with black hair and green eyes who looked at Janet.On his name tag it read 'Hello my name is Kyle'

"Your smoothies ladies." he smiled nervously at Janet.

So cute!

"Thank you." blushed Janet as she tucked a lock of her hair behind her ear.

Suddenly the door opened and a very unhappy Roman glared at Kyle.

uh oh

Roman stormed over and looked at Kyle angrily.Kyle looked did not look scared for a second.

"What do you think you are doing looking at my girl,huh?" growled Roman.

"I was looking at her,because she was looking at what she liked." smiled Kyle as he winked at Janet.

Roman grabbed Kyle by the shirt but Janet stopped him.

"Roman leave him alone!" she growled as she stepped in front of Kyle.

My blood stopped when Seth came in but Caleb came in at the wrong time.

"Woah woah!Ladies is this guy bothering you?" Caleb asked me with a dashing smile.

Suddenly Seth stepped in front of me and glared at Caleb.

"Back off of my girl." said Seth through gritted teeth.