Chipping

Janet P.O.V

I woke up on the couch and forgot why I was there.

Oh yeah,Roman and I got into a fight.

Who won?

I sighed as I sat up and saw Roman sitting at the table.

Watching me quietly and stiffly,like a hawk watching a mouse,like a lion watching a gazelle.

I ignored his gaze as I got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

I bit my lip when I got out and realized my travel bag was still in the room.

Luckily,Roman was still at the table and was not paying attention,so I snuck in and quickly grabbed a blue t-shirt,bra,underwear,and a pear of comfortable shorts.

I put them on in the restroom and stepped out.

Roman was examining a piece of paper and was tearing it,I walked past him and saw it was Kyle's phone number.

Possessive much?

Roman turned around and looked at me,he looked hurt but there was a glint of anger.

I couldn't stand being under his gaze so I turned away to get my keys which were right next to him.But when I made a reach for them Roman put his hand over mine and dragged my hand down to the smooth surface of the table.

Uh oh

"Where are you going?" he asked softly.

"Out." I snapped at him.

Roman squeezed my hand harder and his eyes were dead serious.

"I am going to have breakfast with the girls." I growled.

"I'll go with you." he said sternly as he got up to go change.

He is not my babysitter nor is he my mother!Wait,did I just say nor?Ew who says that?Me apparently.Anyway,he is not coming with me!

I took off to Seth's room and knocked on the door.

Seth came to the door with his shirt off and he looked like he just woke up.

"Hey Seth,is Lasie up?I was hoping to go to breakfast with her and Nat." I asked.

"Are you going to flirt with the waiters,too?" he snapped at me.

"Oh shut up Seth!" growled Lasie,who poked her head out from behind Seth.

She looked like she just woke up,too.

"Give me a few minutes." she said as she went back into her room.

Luckily,Dean's room is just across from Seth's.

So I walked over and knocked on the door.

"Woman,I want to get the door!" snapped Dean from behind the door.

Which he did and he smiled at me from his wheel chair.

"Hi Dean,how ya feeling?" I asked warmly.

"Good,but Nat won't let me do anything." he huffed.

I know I was planning on making breakfast a girl thing,but Dean hasn't been out in a while,so it seems only fair.

"Do you guys want to come to breakfast with me and Lasie?" I asked.

"Sure." he smiled,Dean is an early bird so he and Nat were already readly.

Then Lasie came out in a green top and short blue jean shorts.

"We all ready?" she asked as she closed the door behind her.

"Yeah." we all said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you girls still mad at Roman and Seth?" asked Dean as he took a bite of his pancake.

"I told him about the match." said Nat.

"Did you tell him about the after fight?" I asked hotly as I sipped my coffee.

"After fight?" asked Dean as he knit his eyebrows together.

"When I was leaving to go hang out with Lasie,Roman told me he will just call Aj took keep him company." I growled.

Dean's jaw dropped and he looked like I smacked him,"What did you say?" he asked.

"I told him 'It wouldn't be the first time'." I sighed as I bit into my french toast.

Dean shook his head and sighed,"I don't know what has got into them.".

I shrugged and continued to eat.

"Where did you guys go?" asked Nat.

"Movies and Jamba Juice,where we found two hot guys." smiled Lasie.

"But Roman and Seth came and started to fight with them.So now we are mad at each other." I sighed as I sipped my coffee.

"You flirted." gasped Natalya.

"Yup." smiled Lasie.

She really has no remorse.

"You flirted with guys when you already have boyfriends." she snapped.

"Seth said that he is a famous guy and he can bring some dumb girl anytime he wants!" Lasie snapped back as she bit into a piece of cantaloupe.

"He didn't!" gasped Natalya.

Lasie nodded as she finished up her food and sat back.

"How about you girls go have some time to yourselves and I will talk to the guys." he said as he chugged the last of his orange juice.

"Sure." I sighed as I sat back.

You can try.

After breakfast,all of us girls dropped Dean off at Roman's hotel room with Seth.

Roman looked at me but looked away quickly.

Nat said goodbye while Lasie and I stormed out of there.

"Where do you guys want to go?" asked Natalya as we got in the car.

"The mall?" Lasie suggested."I need a new pair of flats."

"Okay." I said as I put my seat belt on and put the radio on louder.

Go ahead and tell everybody!I'm the man,I'm the maan!Yes I am,Yes I am..

"Oh,I love this song!" I squealed as I put the song on louder.

Lasie and Natalya were cracking up about how I was singing and dancing in my seat to the music.

Lasie started to drive off as we were all singing and laughing like a bunch of dorks.

N/A;Hey guys!Sorry you had to wait so long for the chapter.I am really trying to work on my new story Peace and Chaos.If you want to check it out,please do.It is a Loki fan fic!Yum!Bye!I will try to work on more!