Janet's Wedding

Janet P.O.V             

"I really am sorry that I never got to make it to your wedding Lasie,I was flipping out when my flight got canceled." sighed Taj as she helped curl my hair.

"It's okay,Taj." Lasie smiled."I'm not angry."

"Okay,that's good." she smiled.

"Thank you for coming." I smiled at her."Ya know this may have never happened if it wasn't for you."

Taj looked like she was on the verge of tears,but she quickly blinked them away and hugged.

"Your welcome,Janet,it's my job to look after my favorite girls." she said as she pulled away.

"Aww,group hug." Lasie said as she pulled Natalya into the hug.

We all laughed and then Natalya helped zip up my dress.

"I'm so grateful for you,Nat." I beamed.I don't know why,but I just felt like giving everyone some love.

"Why?" she snorted.

"Because,your the first person I met in the WWE.And you have always supported me no matter what." I smiled as I hugged her.I felt my dress zipping up and it turned out that Nat was taking advantage of the hug.

"Got it!" she exclaimed as she finally zipped my dress all the way up.

We all laughed.

"I would have never thought I would be doing this." I said as I looked down at my beautiful dress.

"Why?Your beautiful?" asked Taj.

"Well,I thought I would have been a shut out all my life." I said as I played with the fingers.

They smiled at me and then they did my make up.

"Done." Lasie giggled.

When I opened my eyes I saw a young,beautiful woman.About 27 years old,she had blue sparkling eyes,and her soft cinnamon brown hair was nicely curled.Her skin looked soft and silky.Her make up made her eyes pop and shine.She looked just like a princess.

It was me.

Me,a girl who had always kept her nose in a book and always kept quiet.A girl who could wear jeans and a t shirt for the rest of her life.

"You guys are miracle workers." I gasped.

"Tell us something we don't know." joked Natalya and we all laughed.

I picked up my white roses and took a deep breath."I'm ready."

They nodded and they opened the door for me.I walked out and saw Papa waiting for me,when he saw me he started crying.

"I love you sweet heart." he whispered in my ear.

"I love you,too Papa." I said.

"You'll always be my little girl." he said.

"Always." I giggled.

Papa sighed and smiled,"Shall we?"

Then he held out his arm for me to take.

"I believe we shall." I smiled as I took his arm.

Slowly the rows of bride's maids and groom's men started disappearing.Natalya had to go with one of Roman's cousins but she didn't seem to mind.

Finally,Papa and I started to walk into the room and I felt like I was going to drool.The room was a beautiful snow white color.Decorations were blue,yellow,and black to represent Roman and my colors.