Talk

Janet P.O.V   

I was crying my eyes out when I heard my phone go off.

"Hello?Janet?Are you crying?" asked Taj.

"Yes." I sniffled.

"Why?Are you hurt?" she asked worriedly.

"Roman proposed to me,and I said no." I cried.

"Wait?What?Why did you say no?" she asked in a shocked tone.

"Because,I didn't want to be a house wife and stay home with babies." I answered.

"Janet,it is not that bad." chuckled Taj.

"Yeah,and do you ever wonder what Ryback is doing?Dosn't it kill you?" I asked.

"Well I wouldn't say it kills me because I am alive,but yeah.Sometimes it annoys me what he is doing,but then I remember to trust him." explained Taj.

But don't you miss him?Don't you want to see him,and not just through Face Time?" I asked.

"Yeah,but I just come over.I arrange a babysitter and a flight schedule then that is it." Taj said,it sounded really simple.

"Is it really that easy?" I asked.

"Yes!It isn't that hard,and they only work twice a week.If Roman are close by your home then he can just take a plane." explained Taj.

"I think that Roman just wants to marry me because I am normal looking so he can keep me under his thumb." I sighed.

"Janet have you looked in the mirror!Some guys at my work drool over you!They think you are as hot as hell!" laughed Taj.

"Really?" I asked.

"Really." confirmed Taj."And where did you get all this from?"

"Aj told me." I said.

"Aj!You listened to Aj!hy would you listen to her!She is insane!" yelled Taj.

"Yeah,but she had some pretty good facts.I tried to rub them off but they were all true.If I do marry Roman then I will get stuck at home!" I exclaimed.

Taj sighed,"Well,they were true.But you can work around those problem and I hope I helped you."

"You did,Taj.Thank you so so so much." I smiled.

"Your welcome,I gotta go.My three year old son is messing with his food again." she laughed.

"Well at least he is having fun." I chuckled.

"True.Bye Janet,I hope everything works out." Taj said.

"Bye." I said as she hung up.

Okay,I can do this.

I called Roman and he instantly picked up.

"Dude!You totally just ran me over!" whined Dean.

"Shut up!" yelled Roman."Janet?"

"Roman." I said,my throat was building up again and I didn't know what to say.

"Can,you..um..you know..come over?" I asked nervously as I played with my fingers which were getting sweatier by the second.

"I'd come over even if you were in China." chuckled Roman.

"Ew!Now that's just cheesy!" laughed Seth in the back round."Ow!"

I guess Roman hit him or something.

I couldn't help but laugh,it felt good.

"I love hearing you laugh." he chuckled.

"Ew,seriously!Just go away!Your ruining the game!" shouted Dean.

Another ow erupted from my phone and I laughed again.

"Janet stop laughing,he'll keep hitting-Ow!" said Seth as his voice took over the phone.

I hung up and then washed my face,did my make up,slipped back on my cashmere dress, then put my hair in a braid.

Before I knew it there was a knock at my door.I opened it and there stood Roman smiling like a Cheshire cat.

"I must be Alice if your the Cheshire cat." I laughed as I lead him inside my hotel room.

"I'd be anything for you." he smiled as he kissed me,it sent warmth through my body and I kissed back.

"Seth is right,you do have cheesy pick up lines." I laughed.

"But you love them." he said as he wiggled his eyebrows.

"True." I laughed.

A minute passed and Roman broke the silence.

"I believe this has been waiting for you." he said as he knelt down and pulled out the beautiful ring.

"And now I'm ready." I smiled.

"Janet Caley Thomson,would you do me the honor of becoming my wife?" asked Roman with a big smile,he looked like a kid who just got a new toy for Christmas.

"No." I said.

Roman's smile dropped and he frowned.

"I'm kidding,why wouldn't I marry you." I laughed as I tackled him and kissed him.Then I wrapped my arm around his neck and slid my tongue into his mouth.

He pulled away and laughed."Babe,as much as I want that,I have to put the ring on you."

I blushed as I held out my hand and he slid on the ring,it fit perfectly.It was perfect,just like him.

"I love you Roman Reigns." I smiled.

"I love you Janet Thomson." he smiled back."But you know,this would have been nicer if it was done in the restaurant like I planned."

"No,everything is greater with you." I laughed.

I kissed him again,only with a little more heat.

"Come on,i think my bed is getting cold." I laughed as I dragged him into my bedroom.

"Don't have to tell me twice." he laughed as he scooped me up into his arms and carried me to the bedroom.Where the fun was about to begin...

N/A;Yay!Janet finally said yes,you know you guys got to take engagement seriously.I mean spending your life with someone is a big deal.Anyway,hope you guys loved the chapters.I am debating on making a CM punk love story or a Cody Rhodes Love story.I am going to let you guys vote!Bye!