Answer

Roman P.O.V

Please say yes,please say yes.

Charles sighed as he looked up at the tv,Janet was eating cake properly while Dj pushed Lasie's face into her cake.

The two playfully fought while Janet sat there and rolled her eyes at them.

She is so cute

"Can you promise me that you will take care of my daughter.And not break her heart again?" asked Charles.

"Yes,sir.I will make sure that she is the happiest girl on the planet!" I exclaimed.

"Good,because that is all I want my little girl to have." smiled Charles at me."I give you my blessing."

Relief flooded over me and I smiled.I got up and got ready to hug Charles when a knock at the door interrupted.

"Mr.Thomson,can you please reconsider your option about Shadowy Oaks?" asked a voice.

Charles frowned and I came up with an idea.

I went to the door,took my shirt off,and answered it.

A scrawny man looked up at me in shock and worry.

"What,dweeb?" I snarled.

"Uh-uh,I am l-looking f-for Mis-ter Thomson." stuttered the man.

"He dosn't want to go to your retirement home,now beat it!" I growled.

The man quickly walked away and sped away in his car.

I smiled as I closed the door and put my shirt back on.

Pops and Charles were laughing at the table.

"So..can you come down to Missouri so I can propose?" I asked.

"Son,after what you just did.I'd wear a bikini at the mall!" chuckled Charles.

We laughed and then Charles left to go pack up his clothes.

"Good job son." smiled Pops.

I smiled back and saw the video change.

"Janet are you sure that you don't want to go to prom?" Lasie asked.

Janet looked like herself;braid,t shirt,and sweat pants.Janet rolled her eyes as she kept her nose in a book.

"No Lasie.I already told you,I am not going.I have to study so I can get into college." said Janet sternly.

"Come on.I have a list of guys that are dying to go out with you!" exclaimed Lasie.

A bunch of guys that are dying to go out with her.

My future wife.

Janet Caley Reigns

The thought of Janet being my wife made me smile.I picture her in a white dress and walking down an aisle.Her brown hair in a beautiful braid with flowers in her hair,her skin looking flawless as ever.I pictured her running through long green grass in her wedding dress,she smiled at me as she ran.

"Roman!" Pops laughed,snapping me back to reality.

"Yeah?" I asked sheepishly.

"We are ready to go." chuckled Pops.

"Oh,alright." I smiled sheepishly.

Charles turned off the tv and an idea popped in my head.

"Do you have any photos of Janet growing up?" I asked.

"Of course,from the day she was born until now." said Charles.

"Do you mind if I borrow them?" I smiled,the idea was growing as quickly as it came.

"Of course,but what for?" asked Charles.

"You'll see,Janet is going to love it." I smiled.