Follow the Plan

Janet P.O.V.

"Would this be a bad time to say I told you so?" I huffed as I put some chow mien in my mouth.

"Go ahead." sighed Roman as he took a sip of his coke.

"Okay,I told you that the Wyatts and Aj's group were going to come together to attack us." I said.

"Feel better?" he asked.

"No.Wish they would just back off." I sighed.

"You don't think we can beat them?" asked Roman as he cocked an eyebrow at me.

"Of course we can but last time I won I ended up losing my memory and broke two ribs." I said.

"Well,it's like my Pops always says 'No pain,no gain'." smiled Roman lightly.

"But how much pain are we going to have to gain?" I asked.

"I don't want anyone getting hurt as badly as I did." I reminded as I felt my forehead which had a small scar from the stitches I had to get since Aj struck me a steel chair.

"We won't if we work together." said Roman as he held my hand in his.

I smiled lightly as I gave his hand a small squeeze then let go.

"So what are we going to do to them?" asked Roman.

"Fight them on Friday,hope that they wont want to challenge us again." I shrugged.

"And if they do?" asked Roman as he threw his empty tray away and started to pick at mine.

"Follow the plan the we made at that diner." I suggested.

"I know we will win." Roman said.

"How do you know?" I asked,my eyes locked on his.

"This time we are together." he smiled as he kissed me on the lips.

Food was completely forgotten to me as I wrapped my arms around his neck and ran my fingers through his hair.He moaned into the kiss as I traced his biceps.

I pulled away as the memory of the worry on the plane slunk back to me.

"Can I tell you something?" I asked while I looked away.

Roman cupped my chin and pulled my face near his,"You know you can."

"I fainted on the plane." I said while looking down at my fingers.

"What?!Did you hurt yourself?What happened?" he questioned as his eyes grew wide with worry.

"I was thinking about how unworthy I was to be in first class,then I thought how I was unworthy for the nice hotel rooms,and you." I said lowly.

Roman frowned at me but remained quiet to let me continue.

"Then I remembered how you quickly left me for Aj and how it could happen again." I said,"I mean,look at me.I..I am barely anything.All those Divas are pretty and flawless and-" 

"-Fake." growled Roman.

Roman lifted my chin up to look him in the face.

"Janet,look at me.I am not worthy of you.You shouldn't have taken me back when I hurt you.Yet you did.If anyone is the unworthy one it is me.And as for the Divas,they are all a fake.You are beautiful,kind,and artistic." he said as his eyes poured into me.

"I am not beautiful,I am normal." I mumbled.

"No your not." he growled angrily that it made me jump.

"You are beautiful and there is nothing in the world that could make me think otherwise." he said sternly.

He held my hand in his and it fit perfectly.

Although he said it something made me feel uneasy.I mean look at me.Normal braid,normal hair color,just plain out normal looking.

What does Roman see in me?

What?I sighed as I got up and went to go take a shower.

As I looked at myself in the mirror I still could not see myself as pretty.

Na da!

Nope

Nye

Na-uh

Normal,plain out normal.

I took my shower and then changed into my pajamas;volleyball shorts,undershirt,and a braid.

Then I went into the kitchen and got out a bottle of water and chugged it down.

Suddenly I felt Roman's presents behind me.His bare chest crashed into my back and I shuttered with pleasure.Roman played with my braid and pressed his lips against my neck.

"You smell like apples." he chuckled as he trailed kisses down my neck.

I grasped the ledge of the counter for support because I felt like I was going to fall any second.

Roman grasped his strong,iron arms around my tiny waist as he continued to kiss my neck.Then with one arm.Roman hoisted me up into his arms and carried me bridal style to the luxurious bed in our hotel bed room.There was a view to the beautiful Greek ocean from the window.

Roman carefully placed me down on the soft bed and then he helped take off my shirt.I loved it when he pressed his bare chest against mine.I was about to unbutton Roman's pants when my phone went off.I looked at it but Roman was to busy trying to unbutton my pants.

"Roman the phone." I said numbly from all the warmth that was shooting from my body.

Roman ignored me as he looked at my bra as a threat.

I held my chest close to me with a playful smirk on my face to show he was going to have to earn it.

Roman chuckled as he kissed me on the lips and stuck his tongue into my mouth.I moaned as I weakened my hold on my chest.

The phone rang again and a voice message came out.

"Janet pick up!Dean got attacked!Please pick up he is in the hospital!" screamed Natalya from my phone.

Roman and I looked at each other in fear as we quickly got up and put what ever clothes that we did pull off of each other back on.

I called Natalya again and she picked up.

"Nat what happened?" I asked frantically as I put her on speaker.

"Dean and I were doing late work outs when the Wyatts found us and pummeled him!Cops came and pulled the Wyatts off but Dean looked pretty bruised up!Janet I am scared!" she sobbed.

"Nat,don't worry Roman and i are coming.Where are you?" I asked as Roman and I headed out the door.

"West Villidge's Hospital." she sobbed.

"Okay we are coming." I said as I hung up.

Oh my gosh,poor Dean.How many Wyatts?How did they find them?Why the hell would they attack them in public?What are they planning?Oh my God I hope Natalya is okay.