Reign's Family!

Janet P.O.V

I was snuggling up to Roman's bare chest when I heard a knock at our door.

"Roman,make them go away." I groaned as I burried my face into his chest which made him chuckle.

"Who comes at 6 in the morn-Oh shit!" said Roman as he got up and put pants and a shirt on.

"Who is it?" I asked in a panicked voice as I quickly put on one of Roman's t shirts and put on my shorts then I ran to the restroom to brush my teeth.

When I was done I answered the door,there was an old couple.Both tan looking and with grey hair.

"Hello,you must be Janet.I'm Roman's mom,but you can call me Patty." said the old lady as she shook my hands.

Oh shit

"Oh hi,yes I'm Janet.Please come in." I said as I opened the door for them.

"I am so sorry,if Roman would have told me you were coming I would have cleaned up and looked nicer." I lightly laughed as I moved a bunch of stuff off of the couch.

"Roman didn't tell you?Honesty,that boy is so forgetful." sighed the man."Oh sorry,I'm Sika."

"Nice to meet you." I smiled as I shook his hand.

Roman popped out of the room and looked nice in his blue shirt and dress pants.

"Oh don't you look nice." I said as I crossed my arms.

"Sorry,babe." Roman smiled faintly."hey Mom,Pops." said Roman as he hugged his parents.

"If you'll excuse me.I'll go clean myself up." I said as I left to our room.

I changed into a light yellow dress and I braided my hair then I put on light make up.

When I walked out I heard a gasp.

"Oh honey you look beautiful,not that you weren't beautiful before but you look even prettier." exclaimed Patty.

"Thank you." I blushed as I played with my dress.

"Well,I am glad Roman got a beautiful real girl instead of those fake barbie dolls." huffed Sika.

Roman put his hand over my shoulder and I continued to blush.

Roman was about to say something when my phone rang.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Janet,I have something to show you." said Lasie with excitement building up in her voice.

Probably a new shirt she got.

"Ugh,Lasie can it wait...Roman's parents are here." I whispered.

"No it can not wait.Come on,I am right outside your room." begged Lasie.

"Okay." I sighed as I went to the door and opened it for Lasie who looked like she was going to explode.

"What?" I asked.

Lasie raised up her left hand,where there was a diamond ring placed on her marriage finger.

I squealed with excitement and hugged her while jumping up and down.

"He proposed?" asked Roman in shock as he noticed the ring.

"Yes!" smiled Lasie who was wiping tears out of her eyes.

Seth rolled up to the door and took Lasie's hand.

"Congrats,man." smirked Roman as he gave Seth the guy hug.

But I gave Seth a regular hug.

"I have a brother again." I smiled as I hugged him.

"Hey Mr. and Mrs.Reigns." said Seth as he waved at them.