Attack 2 of the Wyatts

Lasie P.O.V

Seth and I finally made up,he took me out for dinner and we watched a movie at the drive in.He knows me so well because I love the drive in.You can snuggle and snack with your date and you get a big tv to watch a movie.

When I woke up I saw Seth stroking my hair gently,running the ends through his fingers.

"Hello mister,you have a strange fondness of my hair,no?" I said as I tried using old English.

He laughed and kissed my nose,"Yes,I do have a fondness of you,M'lady"

We laughed together.

I wriggled closer to Seth and laid my head on his bare chest,listening to his heart beat.Seth wrapped his arms around my waist and he kissed my neck.

"Babe,I am more of a night sex person." I said as I tried to squeeze down an moan.

"You make me want to have sex anytime." he chuckled as he sucked on a piece of skin that is under my ear.

Oh no!

The moan burst out,really loud.

It made Seth chuckle with amusement as he moved from the spot he was working on to a new one,that was a centimeter from touching my bra.

"Seth." I gasped,"I need my energy."

"Okay." he sighed as he stopped sucking but still was on top of me.

A mischievous smile formed on his lips,then he dove down and stroked his tongue down my naval that made me shoot out another moan.

"Seth!" I exclaimed as I smacked him on his strong arm and got up from the bed.

"Couldn't help it." he laughed as he hunted for his pants.

I found his Shield outfit so I snuck into the bathroom and slipped it on.I had to strap the belt on tight because obviously me and Seth are not the same size.

When I was done I walked out and played the Shield theme entrance on my phone.

I strutted around in in it and when I went into the bedroom Seth was putting on a black shirt.

When he saw me he shook his head while smiling.

"Look!I am Seth Rollins and I am the Peace Keeper in the Shield!" I shouted as I skipped around.

Seth picked me up and threw me onto the bed.

"Three things;One,I don't strut.Two,I don't skip.And three,I don't sound like that." he laughed as he ripped off his bandana from my mouth and kissed me.

"I make this look hot don't I?" I joked

"Very." he smiled as he kissed my nose and got up.

"Come on,were going to breakfast." he smiled as he went through my clothes and pulled out a white shirt and some jeans then gave them to me.

"Can't I walk out in this?" I joked.

"No,my clothes will start smelling perfume.Then how am I going to scare the Wyatts?" he asked.

"By threatening to do their make up." I laughed."That's why Erik hides his face."

We both laughed at my stupid joke then Seth waited outside while I changed.

When I came out,Seth was playing on his phone.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Ready." he smiled as he took my hand and we walked down to the car.

When we got inside,Seth started the car but it wouldn't work.

"That's weird,I just had it fixed." said Seth as he tried again but it didn't work.

So he jumped out of the car and checked the engine.

I have a bad feeling in my gut by I don't know why.

Suddenly,my reason was answered.

The hood of the car slammed down on Seth,and when it did it revealed Bray Wyatt.

"Seth!" I screamed as I tried to unbuckle my seat belt but I felt a pair of hands wrap around my throat from behind me.

My first instinct was to save and help Seth.

Seth was on the floor barely getting up when Luke Harper came out and started throwing blows at Seth's back.

If Luke and Bray are out there then the man who was squeezing the life out of me was Erik.

I wriggled out of his grasp and jumped out of the car as fast as I could.

The first person in my way was Bray,so I tackled him to the floor and started punching him in the face.

"Nobody.Touches.My.Boyfriend!" I yelled between each punch I threw.

Luke ran over to me and kicked me off of Bray,who's face was now sputtered with blood from his nose.

I undid my belt and pulled it out.

Bray smirked at my sudden defense.

Erik charged at me but I whipped him in the face with my belt.

"You know what they say.spoiled kids deserve the belt'." I smirked as I got in my fighting position.

I heard a scream and saw a woman screaming at Seth's unconscious and bloody body.

Anger surged through my body and I whipped Bray in the face,as hard as I could.A whip mark,marked his face by making it pink and swollen.

Then I heard police and saw them tackle down the Wyatts and they pushed me down to the ground.Paramedics came and picked up Seth on the gurney.

"Oh God,my boyfriend.Please,I want to be with him!" I pleaded to the police.

They let me go and I went into the ambulance with the paramedics and Seth.

Tears streamed down my face as I stroked his hair and pushed some of it out of his bruised and cut face.

Oh my baby,what have they done to you?

Why couldn't have I checked the car?

Poor Seth.

I pulled out my phone and texted the directions to the hospital to Natalya and Janet.I cried as I saw how badly the Wyatts had hurt Seth.Some of his fingers were most likely broken,his nose was broken,his head was bleeding,and his faced was badly bruised and cut.

All because of me.

Way to go Lasie

No wonder Janet is in charge