Talking with the Devil

Janet P.O.V

Sadie and I have been getting along nicely,but it is Friday so I have to get ready for work.I started doing 30 push up when Sadie came into the room.

"I remember when Roman was training,he had me sit on his back for extra weight." chuckled Sadie.

"He does that with me,too." I smiled as I continued."You are coming to Smack Down,right?"

"Oh no,I am just staying here.I don't like big crowds." blushed Sadie.

"It's okay,I get nervous when I am on a crowded elevator." I laughed. My phone rang,it was my alrm.It tells me when I should go to WWE.

"I got to get going.If you need anything just call me." I said as I picked up my bag and flung it over my shoulder.

"Okay,be safe." she smiled.You could see that she had Roman's blue eyes,and there were small crinkles in the corner of her eyes.

"Okay,I will.Bye." I smiled back as I closed the door behind me.

I drove to Smack Down peacefully,this is the only real me time I have had in a long time.Lasie and Natalya are not going to be here so I am not going to wrestle today.

When I got to the stadium I walked inside and saw Aj waiting for me with a mischievous smile on her face.

"What!" I snapped at her.

"Rumor has it that Seth proposed to Lasie,and that Roman will to you." she smiled mischievously.

"The first one if true but the second one isn't." I snarled as I tried to walk past her.

"Well,we know he is going to leash you sooner or later." she smiled.

"Leash me?" I asked in confusion.

What is this crazy girl talking about.

"Yeah,I mean that is the only reason why he likes you.Your normal.I'd be lying if I said you were ugly,Jane.But you are normal looking." she shrugged.

"I think that is about the nicest thing you have said to me,what did your psychiatrist tell you to be nice." I smirked.

Aj glared at me and was about to say something mean but bit her tongue.

"What ever.As I was saying.The only reason why Roman wants to marry you is because he needs a wife that he can keep under his thumb.You know,one that will stay home with the kids while he is wrestling and traveling all over the world.One that would believe him that he is staying faithful when he is sleeping with women from everywhere." Aj smirked.

"Your lying." I snarled as I walked away.

"Okay,but watch and see I will be right.Your going to end up being a home mom." smirked Aj.

She is just trying to scare me,Roman isn't even going to propose to me.

But what if he does?

It is true that if Roman and I do get married and I get ..pregnant,then I will have to stay home while Roman continues to be in the WWE.And it is true that I will have no idea what Roman will be doing when I am not there.

Fear coursed through me as I thought of Roman cheating on me while I would be cleaning and feeding babies.

I walked into my locker room and went to the restroom to wash my face.I looked in the mirror and frowned.

I was normal looking,I guess there is nothing special about me.

                                                          Roman P.O.V.      

We had just gotten off a plane when I noticed someone familiar in the corner of my eye.

Bray!

How the hell did he find me?

"I need to go use the bathroom." I said as I set my stuff down next to Pops and Charles then walked up to Bray,who was near the bathroom.

"What are you doing here!" I growled.

"Oh nothing,just here to give you some advice." chuckled bray.

"Advice?" I repeated in confusion.

What kind of advice?

Advice on how to kick his ass?

Because I already now how to do that!

"I know that you are planning on proposing to Jane." he smiled."And don't get me wrong,love is a beautiful thing.Until it wears out."

"It won't." I growled.

"How can you be so sure?Come on Roman,Jane is from Texas.She is the kind of girl who likes the out doors." Bray said.

Janet does love the outdoors.

"And marriage is just like tying her down to you,like tying a dog to it's dog house.And some time,Jane is going to get pregnant." Bray sighed.

The image of Janet having a baby warmed me up,I want the baby to be as beautiful as her.With her big blue eyes,small nose,and cinnamon brown hair.

"Yeah,it sounds great to you but what about to Jane?She is going to have to quit the WWE and stay at home,with out you." explained Bray."Jane isn't going to like that,especially if she starts to become one of those home moms.Then she is going to crack and leave you."

No,No!Shut up!Be quiet Bray!Janet would never leave me,she loves me!And I love her!And I am going to propose,then she is going to say yes and we are going to live a happy life.I am going to make her happy!

"Think about it Reigns,Jane can't handle being stuck at home,exhausted,with crying kids.That is too much stress for a small girl like her." tutted Bray.

I couldn't bare to hear anymore of it,I was either going to yell at him or beat him senselessly.I stormed away,picked up my bags,and Pops and Charles followed behind me.As we got in the car and I drove back to the hotel.

Mom was in my hotel room and said that Janet had gone to Smack Down,that gives me enough time to make my idea a reality.