T W O

"Because.. You're like a compass in my life."

"Mann.. That word make me wanna puke. Do you think I will fall into your sweet words?" I tell him while pulling some of his collar.

"Why? You're not? Wah, you're such a tough girl. I like it." He says, still grabbing my hand. "If you still refuse, I have no other choice of telling the principal to add your demerits."

I surrender when he said that DEMERITS word. That words like poisoning me. All of the boys laughed playfully, teasing me.

"I will bring you to the teacher's room. Just let go of my hand. I'm not that bad, don't worry." I yank my hand off from his.

"Woah~ Strong girl. Truly Daniel style." Another tall boy with black hair circles around the main boy.

"Sejeong, can you go to the class first? I have to settle down their problems." I tell Sejeong who's hiding behind the locker, giggling like crazy.

"Can't I be there too? They're too handsome to resist!" She shrieks. I shot a glare at her, making her go away.

"Alright! Newbies, follow me." I command them together with Seonho. He's chatting with his friends behind.

Once we arrived, I stop in front of the door. "Go in by yourself. I have a class now." I walk away as fast as I can but unfortunately I have to stop my pace as my homeroom teacher is calling me. Don't make me enter this room, it's like the second hell.

"Bring these things to the class. I have something to settle with those boys. Make sure the class is quiet." She smiles, entering the teacher's room with the boys.

They will be in my class? Those stinky and rich boys?

×××

"Yena.. What happened? Why you look so gloomy?" Sejeong asks me, full of curiosity.

"Those eleven boys... They will be here.. In this class!" I yell out in frustration.

All the girls looking at me and questioning am I telling the truth. I just nod and slam my face onto the desk, regretting everything about today.

"Wah!! I can't wait to see them again!"
"They're like a prince. I hope that I can be one of their girl."
The girls including Sejeong discuses about their dream of the boys.

The front door of the class opens. The teacher and the boys enter the class with cheerful smile. I just raise my head, glancing at them and looking out to the window.

"Class, today we will have some transfer students. I think all of you know already. You can know each other after the class so please take your seats." The teacher finishes her talk.

Don't sit near me, please. I don't want another devils.

"Hello, pretty." That voice again. What was his name? Niel?

"Shut up or I'll glue your mouth." I answer him with full of hate.

"I will not shut it cuz it's attracted to you already. Song Yena-shii.."

I look at him full of surprised. How can he knows my name? "Neo (You)! Where did you get my name?!" I ask him.

He just shows his front teeth when smiling. "What if I tell you? Will you give me anything in return."

I raise my hand, getting attention from the teacher, "Yes? Sena? Anything matter?"

"This new boy disturbing. Can I sit at other seat?" I answer her wisely.

"But there's no other places left. How about you just sit there? Who knows that you both can be friends?"

Her words are unbelievable. Friends or should I say the mouse for these rich people's experiment. She then walks out as her class finished. I hope she could understand a bit of my problem.

I leave the classroom using the back door, leaving Sejeong and Seonho that keeps calling me. I walk to the music room and get in. It's the reliever for my stress.

I sit on the piano stool, pressing each of the keys in order. I used to play some songs but today I'm not in the mood for that. Suddenly, sound of someone playing a guitar is right behind the divider. I approach the sound as it's beautiful and harmony.

I peek over the divider. Surprisingly, it's a black haired boy plucking the guitar strings while humming along. "Woah.." I praise him loudly, making him stopped.

He turn around. Wait, it's one of the new boys. I look this name tag and read it slowly, "Kim Jaehwan..."

He grabs my hand, dragging me to sit beside him closely. He comes near to the crook of my neck.

"Are you falling on me like how my soul fall for this guitar?"

T B C