F I N A L E - J I N Y O U N G

I go to the coffee shop to grab coffee. "Latte juseyo.." I order to the cashier.

"May I know your name miss?" The cashier asked.

I think it's the first time I came here, been asked for my name when ordering. "Urm.. Song Yena." I tell her.

"Ah.. There's someone already place an order for your latte." She explains.

"Someone? Who?"

The cashier points to the table near the window. A boy with small face sit on the table. Only two boys that have small faces that I know. Either Daehwi or Jinyoung.

I approach the table, welcomed with Jinyoung who is sipping americano. "Bae Jinyoung? Why are you here?" My curiosity grown.

"Take your latte.." He gives me a cup of coffee.

"Ani.. But how you know what flavour that I like?" I asked him again.

He just stay silent, keep sipping on his Americano. His deep eyes meet mine all of sudden. I can't help but avoiding his gaze. When I look at him, I feel too shy.

"Wae? Are you shy?" He asks like a cool boy.

"Aniyo.. Why should I..?" I'm stuttering badly.

He takes his chair and sits beside me, too close. I can feel his breath on the nape of my neck. "Then.. Why are you stuttering so much?" He whispers softly.

I drag my body away from nearing him. "Jinyoung-ah.. What are you doing?"

He approaches me again, this time not as close as before. "Yena.. Do you want to know why I love Oh Little Girl more than Hands on Me?" He asks me.

"Why? Because you were in same team with Jihoon?" I answer him while drinking my latte.

"Aniyo.. Because I know you and me~" He sings.

"Geez~ Bae Jinyoung.." I mocked him.

"Here.. Take it. My present." He gives a piece of paper to me and walking away.

"Bae Jinyoung!" I call him but he ignores me.

I read the notes on the paper : Yena, will you be my partner for tonight and forever?

♪ ❁ ♩ ❀ ♪

I take a deep breath and enter the hall nervously. All the boys welcome me with cheerful vibes. I smiled at them but my eye busy searching for Jinyoung.

"Jinyoung-ah.." I hug him from behind as soon as I found him.

He looks at me shocked. "Yena.. You read it?"

"Of course Jinyoung. So, am I officially yours now?" I ask him, shy.

He kisses the tip of my nose, gaining attention from the others. "Woahh!!! See ~ new couple."

"I thought I could end up with Yena.." Minhyun said in his sad voice.

"Gwaenchana hyung. I'm here for you." Seonho hugs Minhyun tightly.

"Congratulations Yena!!" All of them shouts in unison.

Who knows with Jinyoung's silent confession, I'm being his..

-FIN-