T H R E E

"Are you falling on me like how my soul fall for this guitar?"

I push him away, facing away replying him no. I think all the boys are the same, cheesy.

"Yah! I'm just joking. Don't be mad. Okay okay.." He stands in front of me, doing his aegyo that not so cute. I can't help but laugh silently.

"You smile. I'm funny right?" He looks at my face, laughing too.

"Aniyo (No).." I answer him with red face.

"Yena-yah, do you want to see something more amazing?" He asks while heading to the wind instruments room.

He takes the flute and calling me there. "Let's see, what song do you want me to play?" He questions me.

"Song? With that flute? Are you kidding with me?" I question him back but he just reply me with raising up both of his eyebrows.

"I choose Nayana, it's one of your audition song right?"

"Ouh! You know that? I will play it for you."

He puts the flute on his lips and blow up the holes according to the note of the song. The sound clearly same with the song. I can't help but looking him in awe and applauding him, raising up two thumbs.

He shrugs and brushes my hair. "You're so cute, Yena."

Okay, I can sense that he will be cheesy now. Someone help. There's only me and him in this room.

*yeoboseyo~ (Nu'est - Hello)*

My phone rings. Gladly! I quickly take the call, "Hello?"

"Yena.. Mr Sim is on his way here with his stick. Hope that you can be here as fast as you can." Sejeong explains to me.

Mr Sim. The most strict and hated by all the students in this school. Every time someone late for his class, his merciless stick will land on your palms plus getting a detention.

I end the call and rush to the door. Then, I realize that Jaehwan still there playing with each instruments. "Yah! Don't you want to get back to the class? The teacher will come soon." I tell him.

"Why does it matter to me? I really want to skip classes until recess." He plucks the guitar strings, tuning a song.

"Whatever.. I'm leaving." I said while rushing to the class.

Unfortunately, Mr Sim already in the class, counting the number of students. I stop a step before entering the class.

What reason should I tell him? Should I lie? Should I tell him the truth?

I take a deep breath and enter the class. All my classmates and Mr Sim look at me, creating silence. I bit my lips as soon as Mr Sim approaches me with his stick.

"Song Yena.. A name that always on the school bulletin. Why are you late to my class?!" He hits the blackboard beside me making me flinched in fear. I just stay quiet, avoiding his gaze.

"I ask you one more time, lucky girl. Where did you go?!" He yells at me angrily. Please don't kill me with your voice.

Suddenly, the sound of the door slides open is right behind me. I have no courage to look behind. With trembling hands and dry lips, I just stay silent. Yena, why you're making yourself in danger?

♪ ❁ ♩ ❀ ♪

"She's with me.. From the teacher's room." A sweet yet soft voice defends me.

"What? Btw who are you, young boy?" Mr Sim walks towards the boy, pushing my shoulder with his stick in purpose. I winced as it's hurt.

"Bae Jinyoung. New students from C9 High. Director chose me to be here. Is it wrong?" The boy answers mercilessly.

Heol, how can he be so savage?

"Di.. Director? I'm sorry.. You may go back to your seat." Mr Sim sounds trembled with the boy's word.

The boy then pulls me to walk back to our seat. But Mr Sim holds my other hand, stopping both of us.

"How can I trust you that you are with him, Miss Yena?" He questions me, still trying to find my fault.

I flustered. "I know I'm not trusted here.. But can't I get some trust from the teachers when I always got treated badly like that!" I let out all my stress to him accidentally.

I yanked off Mr Sim hand, heading back to my seat leaving him dumbfounded. Sejeong quietly shows thumb up for me, she's the one that I can rely the most.

♪ ❁ ♩ ❀ ♪

The recess finally come. Mr Sim class ended up badly. With his bad teaching and temper, I can't focus on his subject at all.

I let out a sigh loudly. "Why my life is like this?!"

Suddenly, a hand puts a packet of bread on my table.

"If you're with me, I can change your life.."

T B C

School 101 || WANNAONEOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara