F O U R

"If you're with me, I can change your life..."

I look at the bread. "Why you're giving me this? I don't have appetite now."

Jinyoung pulls the chair and sit in front of my desk. "I care of you. You're the only one here. Everyone have gone to the canteen."

"Who are you to care about me?!" I raise my voice.

He caresses my cheeks with his hand. "The person who will protect you."

I try to take off his hand from mine but he just cups my face. "Don't you want to eat? You might get stomach ache." He asks.

I stay quiet, don't know what should I do. He then open the packet and cut the bread into small pieces using his hand. He takes a piece and shoves it into my mouth.

I munch on the bread while looking at him who's eating some kimbap. He then notices me staring at him. He stops eating and we both end up gazing into each other's eye.

He suddenly approaching me, nearing his face with mine. My body heats up. Don't tell me he wants to kiss me or then a pair of shoes will go to his face.

"Must you eat this cute with some crumbs on your mouth. Do you want me to eat it for you?" He whispers while smirking.

"Yena~ how are you..." Sejeong stops as soon as she saw Jinyoung and I.

I quickly push Jinyoung away, standing up clearing my throat. "Urm.. I'm fine now. Did you buy me anything?" I approach Sejeong, try to make her ignore what she just saw.

"I bought strawberry milk but Seonho said someone already bought you a bread." Sejeong hands me the milk.

"Ahaha.. No one give me bread. I'm thirsty. Thank you for the milk." I take the milk and drag her outside, chatting.

♪ ❁ ♩ ❀ ♪

"Yena.. How you ended up talking with those boys so easily?" Sejeong asks me all of sudden.

I choke on my milk. "Bruhh, I'm not the one that talk to them first. This is all that tall Niel's fault." I muttered.

While walking back to the class, a few girls surround me and Sejeong. It's those bitch girls that overly rich. I can even remember their names.

"Yah! Poor kid, don't come near to those new boys. They're ours. You're just a pathetic that wants their money only right?" Suzy, the leader of the girls pushes me harshly.

"That's harsh! She didn't do anything!" Sejeong defends me but she got hit by them badly.

I can't let them bully my friend. I push Suzy slightly better than how she did to me before, making her bump into the wall. She continues with slapping my cheeks as hard as how the zapper hits a fly.

"What happened here?!" It's Mr Jung voice. The discipline teacher.

Suzy acts like she hurts and create a scene. I just rolled my eyes and take care of Sejeong. I know my name soon will be called again into that hell room.

"She hits me. I don't know why she did that. I just want her to say hello." Suzy lies at the same time she smirks at me.

This two faced girl. I'm going to make you regret soon.

"Okay Yena. Let's go to my room." The teacher commands me to follow him.

"Wait! But not Yena that did it teacher. Suzy that hits Yena first. Look at her cheeks, it's red!" Sejeong stops the teacher while pointing to my cheeks.

I shake my head to Sejeong, refusing her to defend me. I know that will not solve anything.

"Really? That's happened?" The teacher asks again. I just stay silent.

"No! We all saw that Yena hurts Suzy. Suzy didn't even hit Yena. It's fake." Suzy's gang lies.

"I know I'll be fault! Just stop lying!" I scream at them, making all the students looking at me. "I will take all the blame, Mr Jung. I don't care." I walk to Mr Jung's room, leaving the scene.

♪ ❁ ♩ ❀ ♪

"Song Yena. Actually what's wrong with you? Why you always make problems? You have the worst discipline marks. Don't you feel you want to change?" The teacher persuades me but I just ignore everything he said.

KNOCK! KNOCK!

"Come in.. Ouh, Ha Sungwoon." The teacher invites him, letting him sit beside me.

"What are you doing here? Did anything else happened?" The teacher asks.

"I... have evidence that Yena is not guilty."

T B C